Fox overexaggerates to where I got pissed off just now

Started by xSalashawty, August 30, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

nazo unleashed

jkid101094

Quote from: NazoUN on September 02, 2011, 12:51:08 AM
That's why it's an opinion and not a fact.
Opinions still have to make sense. =\
I may not agree, but I honestly don't even know what the hell you're saying, Nazo.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

nazo unleashed

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 02, 2011, 12:53:02 AM
Opinions still have to make sense. =\
I may not agree, but I honestly don't even know what the hell you're saying, Nazo.

Forget it...

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on September 02, 2011, 01:19:11 AM
It makes sense. But it's just retarded.
I respect his opinion but I don't quite understand his opinion.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Fox is just producing mass-media.

For most people transvestites are 'disgusting' and beeing made fun off. They just find them plain wrong.

Its like... when you're like... in first class and you'll kiss a girl, all the boys go like 'ewww, you kissed a girl'

Thats just how it is.

Its gonna take 20/30 Years to get Transvestites to get to a point where the Gays are now.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NazoUN on September 01, 2011, 06:42:52 PM
tl;dr but skinned it, the kid is a homosexual/transgender, the dad gives bull reasons, Yeah no, let the kid be free.

This proves my example a bit, as to how "straight" people say it's a choice to be gay, and then 100% of "homosexuals" say it's not,
And the "straight" people keep on saying this bullshit. Nobody is 100% straight, get over it, deal with the fact that your kid might be gay, i mean, my mom knows that i'm bi, she said that she would support me, but she would rather not have me that way. why can't this jackass of a dad just be like my mom and support him?
My gawd, with that logic parents are gonna be obsolete.

A dad is watching his own son turn into something he despises and tries to reason with him to do otherwise. Instead of lashing at the dad and telling him "Your a bad dad GTFO >=U" you could just tell him he's going about it the wrong way.

Personally, I have my own phobias of gay people, but I'm willing to let them slide because 1.The world is overpopulated as is. 2.As it's been stated, they can't help it.

Where I draw the line is where they think they need to have a sex change to be happy...
As Elija2 said sometime b4, whatever happened to being a tomboy and whatnot? Why go through a million dollar operation?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on September 02, 2011, 03:04:03 PM
As Elija2 said sometime b4, whatever happened to being a tomboy and whatnot? Why go through a million dollar operation?
I said I'm fine either way. >:U
And it's only 10,00 at most. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Million dollar? Really? You are either misinformed or really ignorant >.>;

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on September 03, 2011, 08:05:28 AM
You know, there are nice ways to say things too.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on September 03, 2011, 08:05:28 AM

he means the real sex changes....

with boob implants and all that

jkid101094

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on September 03, 2011, 12:51:27 PM
he means the real sex changes....

with boob implants and all that
That's still 10,00 at most, from what I hear.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.