What is the NERDIEST game you have ever played (or still playing) that you like?

Started by Juderter, September 06, 2011, 03:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 08, 2011, 06:35:05 PM
Its the best Field Spell in the whole card game.

Come at me, bro.
I was hoping you'd tell me what Grave Keepers is, but OK.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Gravekeepers are a group of cards on the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game. Like Elemental Heroes or Amazons. There are Monsters, Spells, and Traps related to them, such Necrovalley.

I like 'em.

I like Dragons more, but my Dragon decks aren't that great. I tend to use too many overpowered monsters. :P

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 09, 2011, 09:02:34 AM
Gravekeepers are a group of cards on the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game. Like Elemental Heroes or Amazons. There are Monsters, Spells, and Traps related to them, such Necrovalley.

I like 'em.

I like Dragons more, but my Dragon decks aren't that great. I tend to use too many overpowered monsters. :P
OIC. I thought it was an online card game made with the Yu-Gi-Oh! card maker. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

I play Necrovalley. Activate Raigeki Break, sending Gravekeeper's Vassal from my hand to the Graveyard to destroy Aslla Picsu. Necrovalley negates The Creator's effect and prevents The Dark Creator from being summoned. Curse of Royal negates Magic Jammer. With Necrovalley on the field, Vissionary's ATK = 2500 + 200 for each Gravekeeper in my graveyard, at least one is there thanks to Raigeki Break. Vissionary attacks Thought Ruler Archfiend. Unless you do something, either I have enough ATK to win or both monsters are destroyed in which case I discard another Gravekeeper to keep him on the field and increase his ATK by another 200 points.

Your move.

Juderter

lol...i never thought that this topic would get as much popularity as it has :P...keep posting guys :D
did someone say Thunderfury: Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 09, 2011, 10:45:14 AM
I play Necrovalley. Activate Raigeki Break, sending Gravekeeper's Vassal from my hand to the Graveyard to destroy Aslla Picsu. Necrovalley negates The Creator's effect and prevents The Dark Creator from being summoned. Curse of Royal negates Magic Jammer. With Necrovalley on the field, Vissionary's ATK = 2500 + 200 for each Gravekeeper in my graveyard, at least one is there thanks to Raigeki Break. Vissionary attacks Thought Ruler Archfiend. Unless you do something, either I have enough ATK to win or both monsters are destroyed in which case I discard another Gravekeeper to keep him on the field and increase his ATK by another 200 points.

Your move.
I jump in and play Exodia because I'm a cheating bastard.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 09, 2011, 10:45:14 AM

Your move.

Oh, and see if you can keep a 4-star monster on the field.

Quote from: Juderter on September 09, 2011, 12:07:06 PM
lol...i never thought that this topic would get as much popularity as it has :P...keep posting guys :D
Trap Hole/Card Destruction

TheGameNinja

Go ahead and kill my Gravekeepers. I want you to. The more in the Graveyard, the more powerful Vissionary becomes. Muwahahahahaha

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 10, 2011, 04:43:50 AM
Go ahead and kill my Gravekeepers. I want you to. The more in the Graveyard, the more powerful Vissionary becomes. Muwahahahahaha
If you can get it on the field

TheGameNinja

Oh but I can. As long as I have even ONE Gravekeeper on the field I can special summon him whenever I want.

Jazz Nova

TheGameNinja