Nintendo 2011 3DS Press Conference.

Started by jkid101094, September 12, 2011, 07:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on September 22, 2011, 03:32:19 PM
Remember some time ago when I was saying how awesome the 3DS was? I take it back =/
You're a strange man.

SmashFinale

He's just fickle. Not a good thing to be.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on September 22, 2011, 10:30:25 PM
You're a strange man.
Before:"OMG IM'A GET KINGDOM HEARTS 3D WHEN IT COMES OUT!I'll even be able to takes pictures of my cat IN 3D!!!"

Bought It:Pokedex 3D is pretty and the E3 videos in 3D look amazin =). And feels soo much better to hold in my hand than my regular DS ^-^

Now:
1.The f*cking price drop =/
2.The ambassador program, along with every application other than Pokedex 3D is unavailable to my country =/
3.Where I live, noone has a 3DS, so Street Pass is useless to me.
4.That stupid 2nd analog add on =/
5.There is no game out there right now that has piqued my interest =/
6.Tana is my only friend on the thing, and there is no sort of service for us to text or something =/
7.Regular DS games don't go fullscreen... ok so I can actually live with that =P
8.It made 3D dead to me =/
9.Can't play GBA =/
10.The cards to put money on the thing don't sell in my country(Then again, neither do PSN cards, just microsoft points...)

And I can go on, but I'll just stop at 10 for now

This is like a device I would fiddle with when I go to a friend's house, but now that I own one it just takes up space =/

I bought it for the sole purpose of getting Kingdom Hearts 3D(Like getting a Wii to play SSBB), but now I think I should've taken the lazy route and watched a playthrough on YouTube =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Wind. You are about to get a face-full of "I Told You So" from (was it Kyo or Tana?)

Hakudamashi

Normally I would have a rebuttal ready, but this time I think I deserve it =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

I love my 3DS. My bro absolutely loves it too. I dunno what is so wrong with it.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on September 24, 2011, 02:46:14 PM
I love my 3DS. My bro absolutely loves it too. I dunno what is so wrong with it.
Quote from: windlessusher on September 23, 2011, 04:38:02 PM
1.The f*cking price drop =/
2.The ambassador program, along with every application other than Pokedex 3D is unavailable to my country =/
3.Where I live, noone has a 3DS, so Street Pass is useless to me.
4.That stupid 2nd analog add on =/
5.There is no game out there right now that has piqued my interest =/
6.Tana is my only friend on the thing, and there is no sort of service for us to text or something =/
7.Regular DS games don't go fullscreen... ok so I can actually live with that =P
8.It made 3D dead to me =/
9.Can't play GBA =/
10.The cards to put money on the thing don't sell in my country(Then again, neither do PSN cards, just microsoft points...)
Or do my problems not matter to you? =/

Y'know what else I hate about the thing? The stylus placement & the stylus itself
I needn't say anymore
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Trust me Wind, when it comes to Nintendo, you ALWAYS find a way to complain

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 24, 2011, 03:03:07 PM
Trust me Wind, when it comes to Nintendo, you ALWAYS find a way to complain
Maybe if Nintendo didn't lock my country away from soo much of their stuff, then I may be more comfortable
But I'm not =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

TheGameNinja

They should have waited til at least around now to release the system. I'd even say next year would have been best. Most of the high profile games they've been touting since they first showed it off have only recently started being released.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on September 24, 2011, 03:19:45 PM
Not really.
Well now I know who the real ass is
Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 24, 2011, 03:23:54 PM
They should have waited til at least around now to release the system. I'd even say next year would have been best. Most of the high profile games they've been touting since they first showed it off have only recently started being released.
Promise epic launch titles, release them months after the handheld 8D
Nintendo has trolled me for the last time
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on September 24, 2011, 03:30:02 PM
Promise epic launch titles, release them months after the handheld 8D
Nintendo has trolled me for the last time
Had I not been attached to my DS I would have reserved the 3DS. Had I not been poor as fuck I would have gotten the 3DS when you did. Some times I love being the odd ball. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on September 24, 2011, 03:30:02 PM
Well now I know who the real ass is
Whatever. Just because I don't feel the same as you about the system doesn't mean I'm an ass.