Nintendo 2011 3DS Press Conference.

Started by jkid101094, September 12, 2011, 07:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on September 24, 2011, 04:28:48 PM
Whatever. Just because I don't feel the same as you about the system doesn't mean I'm an ass.
You didn't pay attention to his reasons, and even if you did you didn't even bother trying to show the slightest bit of sympathy or understanding and that pisses people off.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 24, 2011, 04:35:37 PM
You didn't pay attention to his reasons, and even if you did you didn't even bother trying to show the slightest bit of sympathy or understanding and that pisses people off.
Then again, I should be used to people not giving a damn =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 24, 2011, 04:35:37 PM
I understand. But, despite my nature, I really don't give much of a toss. It's just in the subject's interest.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on September 23, 2011, 04:38:02 PM
Before:"OMG IM'A GET KINGDOM HEARTS 3D WHEN IT COMES OUT!I'll even be able to takes pictures of my cat IN 3D!!!"

Bought It:Pokedex 3D is pretty and the E3 videos in 3D look amazin =). And feels soo much better to hold in my hand than my regular DS ^-^

Now:
1.The f*cking price drop =/
2.The ambassador program, along with every application other than Pokedex 3D is unavailable to my country =/
3.Where I live, noone has a 3DS, so Street Pass is useless to me.
4.That stupid 2nd analog add on =/
5.There is no game out there right now that has piqued my interest =/
6.Tana is my only friend on the thing, and there is no sort of service for us to text or something =/
7.Regular DS games don't go fullscreen... ok so I can actually live with that =P
8.It made 3D dead to me =/
9.Can't play GBA =/
10.The cards to put money on the thing don't sell in my country(Then again, neither do PSN cards, just microsoft points...)

And I can go on, but I'll just stop at 10 for now

This is like a device I would fiddle with when I go to a friend's house, but now that I own one it just takes up space =/

I bought it for the sole purpose of getting Kingdom Hearts 3D(Like getting a Wii to play SSBB), but now I think I should've taken the lazy route and watched a playthrough on YouTube =/

most of his complaints are true, though.
aside from the GBA Support...

The 3DS has almost nothing to offer aside from 3D Gaming without Glasses.
It can satisfy some people... but only some.

Nintendo is still thinking they can go the old-school way, works for some.
Doesnt work for most.

The Price drop was the most obvious conclusion since no one bought the thing because it wasnt worth the price.

This Round will go to Sony with their Vita.

SmashFinale

Let's see then. I hope the Vita isnt a piece of crap like the PSP was. It was only good for hacking and web browsing cuz the games sucked horribly. Very few playable games on that system. I seriously hope they make much more quality games on this system than with what they gave us for PSP.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 25, 2011, 03:55:11 AM
Let's see then. I hope the Vita isnt a piece of crap like the PSP was. It was only good for hacking and web browsing cuz the games sucked horribly. Very few playable games on that system. I seriously hope they make much more quality games on this system than with what they gave us for PSP.
Dissidia woulds like a word with you
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Note the fact that is said very few playable games, Wind.

Tanassy

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on September 25, 2011, 12:52:57 AM
This Round will go to Sony with their Vita.
We're still yet to see that. Who knows what will happen.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 25, 2011, 12:08:30 PM
Note the fact that is said very few playable games, Wind.
In terms of the entire library? Cause all the games I've played on mine have been great
Except Syphon Filter, but I never liked the franchise to start with...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on September 25, 2011, 12:52:57 AM
The Price drop was the most obvious conclusion since no one bought the thing because it wasnt worth the price.
I didn't buy it because I couldn't afford it then and I still can't afford it. Had I the 300 bucks I would have gladly bought a 3DS.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Tana~ on September 25, 2011, 12:11:38 PM
We're still yet to see that. Who knows what will happen.

Its quite impossible to do worse than the 3DS at launch, though

Hakudamashi

The PS3 was better received at launch, ant costed $600 and had NO games, couldn't even play PS2 =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on September 26, 2011, 02:02:48 AM
Its quite impossible to do worse than the 3DS at launch, though
It's not going up against the 3DS's launch, it's going up against the 3DS as it will be when the Vita is released. It could well be a fair competition.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Tana~ on September 26, 2011, 07:11:17 AM
It's not going up against the 3DS's launch, it's going up against the 3DS as it will be when the Vita is released. It could well be a fair competition.