what is your favorite video game?

Started by billyhatcher312, September 15, 2011, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMikeTheHedgehog

KingQuan

Supashadic

Every Sonic Game except sonic labyrinth.
Every Zelda Game.
Every Mario Game except mario is missing and mario's time machine.
Every KH Game.
Yugioh GX Tag Force 1,2,3

jkid101094

Quote from: Supashadic on September 02, 2012, 02:13:28 PM
Every Zelda Game.
Every KH Game.
This kid seems pretty cool. Just sayin'.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Supashadic on September 02, 2012, 02:13:28 PM
Every Zelda Game.
Every KH Game.
You know your shit brah :I
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Supashadic

Im'a take that as a compliment. Thank ya.

billyhatcher312

i love sonic 1, 2 and 3, sonic adventure and SA2 and other games that i cant list on this topic

xXxOxide016xXx

Pretty much everything Sonic, the classic Spyro The Dragon Series, Crash Bandicoot, Minecraft and Portal 1/2 :3.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: xXxOxide016xXx on September 06, 2012, 07:46:57 PM
Pretty much everything Sonic, the classic Spyro The Dragon Series, Crash Bandicoot, Minecraft and Portal 1/2 :3.

i agree i like all of the sonic games and crash bandicoot

FlashTheHedgehog123

This list could go on forever, so I'll just name a few.

Team Fortress 2
Minecraft
Portal 1 and 2
All Zelda Games
Almost all Sonic Games
Donkey Kong 64
Sonic CD
The Sims 3
Spiral Knights.

That's no even half my list, it's longer.
Hello!

billyhatcher312

I like all of the transformers games and every sonic game and all of the back to the future games on PS3 & 360

Shinigami

..Good god there are too many to list. XD However, i do particularly enjoy Okami a lot..it's a Wii game, if there's anyone here that's played it..well, good on you. for those who haven't..what're you waiting for? get a copy! xD

no seriously. the thing I love most about it is how it's portrayed in this scroll-painting-styled sort of manner and the music of that game is just one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. the Wii remote makes it a lot of fun, too; drawing symbols in order to activate the thirteen brush god powers..

Yeah, it's definitely at the top of my list..and I will be forever thankful for the friend that insisted that I'd get it. when she said it was the 'Best game ever'...she was right.
A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Shinigami on November 28, 2012, 06:12:45 PM
..Good god there are too many to list. XD However, i do particularly enjoy Okami a lot..it's a Wii game, if there's anyone here that's played it..well, good on you. for those who haven't..what're you waiting for? get a copy! xD

no seriously. the thing I love most about it is how it's portrayed in this scroll-painting-styled sort of manner and the music of that game is just one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. the Wii remote makes it a lot of fun, too; drawing symbols in order to activate the thirteen brush god powers..

Yeah, it's definitely at the top of my list..and I will be forever thankful for the friend that insisted that I'd get it. when she said it was the 'Best game ever'...she was right.

Okami was originally a ps2 game but then they put it on the wii but the wii game controls suck