Have you ever thought "Ponies vs. Transformers, who would win"?

Started by Hakudamashi, September 27, 2011, 12:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

silvershadow20

TheGameNinja

Of course Rainbow Dash won. Maybe if Starscream were faster he'd have gotten her, but nope.

Anyone else notice they used some Gaz audio clips from Invader Zim for Rainbow Dash's voice? :P

SmashFinale

Even though im not a brony, i already knew rainbow dash won. Starscream aint much of a fighter.

jkid101094

I saw this yesterday and, strangely, I was happy with the results.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 27, 2011, 03:07:20 PM
I saw this yesterday and, strangely, I was happy with the results.
Because I showed it to you because GD showed it to me. rofl

And..
my Starscream!!! DDDD8
<33

Supersonic196

Even though im not a brony, i already knew rainbow dash won. Ponies are spreading like a transmitted by looking at someone, so the obvious move by screw attack would be to give victory to rainbow to entice more viewers.

Good marketing? Yes.
Do I like this type of marketing? No.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: supersonic196 on September 27, 2011, 03:30:55 PM
Even though im not a brony, i already knew rainbow dash won. Ponies are spreading like a transmitted by looking at someone, so the obvious move by screw attack would be to give victory to rainbow to entice more viewers.

Good marketing? Yes.
Do I like this type of marketing? No.
I'm about as "brony" as you can get (fuck, I SLEEP with the goddamn things...I have almost the full bed set...just missing the comforter...I have the blanket and sheet/pillowcase set.  xD) and I was hoping Starscream would win.  D8

Supersonic196

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 27, 2011, 03:34:12 PM
I'm about as "brony" as you can get (fuck, I SLEEP with the goddamn things...I have almost the full bed set...just missing the comforter...I have the blanket and sheet/pillowcase set.  xD) and I was hoping Starscream would win.  D8
I'm just throwin' this out there, but I'm going to assume that at least 82% of all MLP's fanbase are not into transformers
as much as MLP. You would fall into the remaining 18% like a baws.

I could be wrong considering most of their viewer demographic are males aged between 13-20...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: supersonic196 on September 27, 2011, 03:37:29 PM
I'm just throwin' this out there, but I'm going to assume that at least 82% of all MLP's fanbase are not into transformers
as much as MLP. You would fall into the remaining 18% like a baws.

I could be wrong considering most of their viewer demographic are males aged between 13-20...
Every brony I know seems to love either Transformers, Megaman, or both (I noticed a correlation with Ponies/Megaman on Fabcebook lmao)

Considering alot of bronies ARE teenage boys...it's safe to assume that a lot of them like Transformers.  xD
But Starscream has been my man since I was a teensy lil' filly.  :3

^yes, even longer than I've been a Zero fangirl

Supersonic196

TheGameNinja

Starscream is my favorite Transformer and Rainbow Dash is not my favorite pony.

Still agree with this. Starscream would do exactly what he did and RD would be way too fast for him to ever catch.

...not sure she would eat that thing, though. Seems more Pinkie Pie than Rainbow Dash. XD

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Juju

~*~*Fairies control everything we do, we need to listen to the whispers of them in order to succeed. Those who fail did not listen to fairy*~*~ :)

Put this in your signature if you're a proud mom!!! :*