Vocaloids No One Knew of Until Now

Started by jkid101094, October 09, 2011, 09:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Vocaloid is considered a game, right? Anyway, this topic is dedicated to getting some of the lesser known characters a new shot at fandom with the Vocaloid fans here on Sonic ZONE. There are a crap ton of legit and fan made Vocaloids that simply aren't getting enough exposure, even though they're pretty awesome. I made this for one specifically, but I figured this topic would go to waste for only one character, so...yeah.

Nekomura Iroha

This one I feel really needs to get out there and why is obvious. She's an "official" Hello Kitty based Vocaloid, which is pretty neat in itself, and if that doesn't help she looks like a Robot Master. Seriously. Her design is just awesome. :3

And in that regard, her voice isn't the worse, either. Surely not very fitting, but freaking awesome none the less. <333

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

There are Vocaloid 'games', though Vocaloid is not considered a game. Just saying.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

No worries. Also, I'd like to see more.. I'm severely uneducated about these hidden wonders. x3