Main Menu

Mecha Musume

Started by jkid101094, October 10, 2011, 09:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

This piques my interest...

Yep, I am very intrigued. You kids?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

lol at Miku.
The top vaguely resembles Luka.
A Vocaloid thing?

HOLY SHIT FEMALE ANIME TRANSFORMERS

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 11, 2011, 07:31:49 AM
lol at Miku.
A Vocaloid thing?

Nope, it's a style, and that's what I thought at first too. Their female anime characters based off real-life weaponry. Namely planes and tanks in WWII. Badass and sexy at the same time, if I do say so myself.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

awesome, I know there is a doujin game based on this style

Tanassy

Kinda reminds me of IS..

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 11, 2011, 07:31:49 AM
lol at Miku.
A Vocaloid thing?
Mecha Musume are girls that are drawn as composite with military hardware, such as tanks, ships, aircraft or even missiles. Popular subjects of this kind of anthropomorphism include World War II military vehicles; collectible mecha musume figures of these vehicles have even been released.

MS sh?jo (or Gundam girls) are another type of mecha musume. They preceded the trend of turning real-life weapons into girls, as Gundam girls first appeared in print in the 1980s.[citation needed] MS sh?jo are mecha robots that are drawn as girls, often gundams or zakus. Features of these girls often[citation needed] include helmets, armour, beam sabers, and/or beam rifles. MS in this case stands for Mobile Suit.

Mecha-Musume and kemonomimi crossed in the anime Strike Witches, featuring magical girls who exploited magic and technology to fight in a war. They took on characteristics of Mecha-Musume both in the Striker hardware they wore and their names/nationalities, and kemonomimi in that when they transformed, they grew animal ears and tails.

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 11, 2011, 08:47:28 AM
Kinda reminds me of IS..
IS...?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 11, 2011, 10:07:50 AM

Pretty awesome episode titles.
Those are novel volume titles..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IS_(Infinite_Stratos)_episodes

Pretty much the same, anyway.

TheGameNinja

Reminds ME of Strike Witches.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2011, 10:58:30 AM
QuoteMecha Musume are girls that are drawn as composite with military hardware, such as tanks, ships, aircraft or even missiles. Popular subjects of this kind of anthropomorphism include World War II military vehicles; collectible mecha musume figures of these vehicles have even been released.

MS sh?jo (or Gundam girls) are another type of mecha musume. They preceded the trend of turning real-life weapons into girls, as Gundam girls first appeared in print in the 1980s.[citation needed] MS sh?jo are mecha robots that are drawn as girls, often gundams or zakus. Features of these girls often[citation needed] include helmets, armour, beam sabers, and/or beam rifles. MS in this case stands for Mobile Suit.

Mecha-Musume and kemonomimi crossed in the anime Strike Witches, featuring magical girls who exploited magic and technology to fight in a war. They took on characteristics of Mecha-Musume both in the Striker hardware they wore and their names/nationalities, and kemonomimi in that when they transformed, they grew animal ears and tails.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Didn't see that.

Oh well.

-panties warning-

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2011, 11:10:42 AM
Didn't see that.

Oh well.

-panties warning-

...I might just go check that out...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2011, 10:58:30 AM

Does this have jet legs and panty shots as well?

TheGameNinja