You Know What I Hate?

Started by jkid101094, October 23, 2011, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: xaio on December 07, 2011, 06:44:42 AM
hurt my feelings, right?
anyways, I bet you must've flaunted something that sucked around because someone lied to you......
Common mistake on my part.
And no.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xaio

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 07, 2011, 06:46:10 AM
Common mistake on my part.
And no.
ohhhhh, okay
so who did it happen to that made you rage? you just realized it and it pissed you off?

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

jkid101094

Quote from: xaio on December 07, 2011, 06:52:27 AM
ohhhhh, okay
so who did it happen to that made you rage? you just realized it and it pissed you off?
I had actually wanted to make this topic for awhile. I can't remember why, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 23, 2011, 07:31:14 PM
People who lie to you to make you happy. I mean, how can I learn to trust you if you can't be honest to me? If I do or make something stupid, tell me so I don't flaunt it around and look like an even bigger idiot. I understand you don't want to hurt me feelings, but the truth of the matter is I appreciate your honesty more than I appreciate you positive criticism. I hate when you show someone something you make and they take a glance at it and go, "It's awesome, jkid. ^_^". If you honestly love it then thank you, but if you're just saying that to make me happy then don't bother saying anything because your words are more meaningless then no comment at all. When Kay shows me a picture, I don't just glance at it, I try to study it and see what strikes me as odd or out of place, and she knows I'll offer honest critique on her work, even if it means straight up saying "you fucking suck", and I expect her to do the same to me.

/rant over

Feel free to add to the list. I will at some point as well.

Agreed

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 23, 2011, 07:31:14 PM
People who lie to you to make you happy. I mean, how can I learn to trust you if you can't be honest to me? If I do or make something stupid, tell me so I don't flaunt it around and look like an even bigger idiot. I understand you don't want to hurt me feelings, but the truth of the matter is I appreciate your honesty more than I appreciate you positive criticism. I hate when you show someone something you make and they take a glance at it and go, "It's awesome, jkid. ^_^". If you honestly love it then thank you, but if you're just saying that to make me happy then don't bother saying anything because your words are more meaningless then no comment at all. When Kay shows me a picture, I don't just glance at it, I try to study it and see what strikes me as odd or out of place, and she knows I'll offer honest critique on her work, even if it means straight up saying "you fucking suck", and I expect her to do the same to me.

/rant over

Feel free to add to the list. I will at some point as well.
Quote from: Maddie8D on December 07, 2011, 12:44:57 PM
Agreeed
Second
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

Quote from: John Gillis on December 07, 2011, 04:45:29 AM
Why did you post this in the Spam section? Why doesn't anyone show any attention to the other boards?
Not sure what you mean...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Fan Games section gets no love.