Sonic to Reboot for 2012 and Beyond, Says SEGA

Started by Gilly, November 06, 2011, 08:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on November 09, 2011, 11:24:42 AM
...Night-time was a fighter with Sonic and platforming. Not a Sonic game.
If you look at it that way, it was good.
By that logic, Sonic Adventure is 1/6 of a Sonic game, and Sonic Adventure 2 is 1/3 of a Sonic game
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Wind, i noticed that you are a person that likes to take out his foes in a violent sometimes flashy way. And you like to do that in Platformers (Kirby, Werehog) and RPGs(Kingdom Hearts). While you do not mind playing complex games, i just notice that the game style you play as is violent kid-friendly gaming.

I'm dead.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 09, 2011, 02:02:17 PM
Wind, i noticed that you are a person that likes to take out his foes in a violent sometimes flashy way.

You just now noticed that? lol

SmashFinale

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 09, 2011, 02:02:17 PM
Wind, i noticed that you are a person that likes to take out his foes in a violent sometimes flashy way. And you like to do that in Platformers (Kirby, Werehog) and RPGs(Kingdom Hearts). While you do not mind playing complex games, i just notice that the game style you play as is violent kid-friendly gaming.
No, you're right, beat 'em up and fighting games are my fav genres. I get some kind of sick kick outta defeating enemies with some sense of style, or in "flashy ways" as you say.
I'm the kid who goes for an astral finish in Blazblue, a fatality in mortal kombat, defeating a boss with a special attack that ttakes up my whole mp gauge
Hell I'm even "satisfied" with Sonic doing those tricks in the air after he lands a homing attack on an Eggman robot as it gets knocked down and exploads
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dreamcasthime

Just your profile pic of who I think is Rena makes me know that, Wind

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

dreamcasthime

That looks a lot like Rena from the anime (Higurashi) to me.....since I'm wrong just forget my earlier comment

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on November 18, 2011, 06:39:50 PM
...what?
I'm pretty sure he's comparing the sadism of the character in your avi to your post Wind. I don't know much about Higarashi so I can't make any connections.

Anyway, we should probably get back on topic before the "super mods" bust in here.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 19, 2011, 12:54:01 PM
Anyway, we should probably get back on topic before the "super mods" bust in here.
..Damn straight.

dreamcasthime

Anyhow, I think they shouldn't re-design sonic. They have tried their best to get Sonic back up, now that he is, I think it would be risky to change him. I mean, what if it ends up not being as good as the current model, it could disappoint people, meaning somewhat less sales. I personally like the current sonic the way he is, I could do without his current voice though.

hedgy

Since nintendo helps on sonic dimensions it would be nice if they're going to use the ssbb model. I know the difference isn't too much, but I still prefer that model. :)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: windlessusher on November 09, 2011, 05:20:43 PM
No, you're right, beat 'em up and fighting games are my fav genres. I get some kind of sick kick outta defeating enemies with some sense of style, or in "flashy ways" as you say.
I'm the kid who goes for an astral finish in Blazblue, a fatality in mortal kombat, defeating a boss with a special attack that ttakes up my whole mp gauge
Hell I'm even "satisfied" with Sonic doing those tricks in the air after he lands a homing attack on an Eggman robot as it gets knocked down and exploads
Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on November 18, 2011, 06:38:41 PM
Just your profile pic of who I think is Rena makes me know that, Wind
Quote from: jkid101094 on November 19, 2011, 12:54:01 PM
I'm pretty sure he's comparing the sadism of the character in your avi to your post Wind. I don't know much about Higarashi so I can't make any connections.
Now I get it ^-^

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on November 20, 2011, 04:17:32 AM
Anyhow, I think they shouldn't re-design sonic. They have tried their best to get Sonic back up, now that he is, I think it would be risky to change him. I mean, what if it ends up not being as good as the current model, it could disappoint people, meaning somewhat less sales. I personally like the current sonic the way he is, I could do without his current voice though.
Personally, character wise, I'm not happy with the current Sonic, they focus too much on his "don't give a f*ck" attitude =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay