The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by jkid101094, November 29, 2011, 01:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm actually starting to get bored of the game but, never the less, it deserves it's own topic. Let's talk.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I tried stuffing Astrid into the Night Mother's coffin before the move to Dawnstar at the end of the Dark Brotherhood main quest. I got her in there, but the body didn't get moved. It just stayed right where the coffin had been. So I chucked it into the water. Hail Sithis.

I'm in the middle of the Thieves Guild now. After that, I guess I'll see what's goin on in the main story.

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Meh, I based my character (even her name) after a character of mine, Crystal Hart. I do that in all games like this and try to be the goody-two-shoes heroine. Though I did join the thieves guild to get the Stone of Barenziah appraised I don't plan to do any more for them. I was hoping I could disband them without killing them but I guess not. As for Astrid I wasn't going to kill innocent people (despite the fact I killed the old lady and that the hostages weren't really innocent) so I bashed her face in, set them free and took out the Dark Brotherhood. A pretty easy quest. I hate the dragons in the main story, though. Cheating pricks. >.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Protip: If you join the Dark Brotherhood, you can get TWO Blade of Woe by pickpocketing Astrid's BEFORE you murder the emperor's double.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 29, 2011, 02:48:54 PM
Protip: If you join the Dark Brotherhood, you can get TWO Blade of Woe by pickpocketing Astrid's BEFORE you murder the emperor's double.
I heard about that, though, I have her Blade of Woe but it never seems to do anything. I'm not much of a sneaker, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

You have to use a Soul Gem on it to keep the enchantment up. I'm pretty sure its effect is that it drains HP from the opponent and you gain it.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

-Has been too busy modding to finish the main quest-

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 29, 2011, 07:39:38 PM
-Has been too busy modding to finish the main quest-
*can't mod as he lacks the PC version*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 29, 2011, 07:42:15 PM
*can't mod as he lacks the PC version*
D'aw, you have the PS3 version.
The one with the save issues and horrendous framerate drops..

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 29, 2011, 07:54:40 PM
D'aw, you have the PS3 version.
The one with the save issues and horrendous framerate drops..
Which is rented.
I've never had save issues but the framerate drops have frozen my game before. Worst part is this shit was supposed to be fixed.

Also:

So much for your download. >:U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 29, 2011, 08:02:01 PM
Which is rented.
I've never had save issues but the framerate drops have frozen my game before. Worst part is this shit was supposed to be fixed.

Also:

So much for your download. >:U

1) A lot of PS3 users have been saying that as soon as their save file exceeds a certain size the game begins to run like shit, and even before that, the vsync causes the game to spike from about 20-30 FPS, or even down as low as 12-15 in some situations.
2) That site did the same thing to me for about 4 other games, yet I can run them all perfect.
3) Suck it, bitch. -slapped-

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 29, 2011, 08:07:01 PM
1) A lot of PS3 users have been saying that as soon as their save file exceeds a certain size the game begins to run like shit, and even before that, the vsync causes the game to spike from about 20-30 FPS, or even down as low as 12-15 in some situations.
The game runs fine for me most of the time. The most lag I get is in Solitude.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 29, 2011, 08:20:15 PM
The game runs fine for me most of the time. The most lag I get is in Solitude.
Everyone lags in solitude. *Thumbs up*