Find Mii/Streetpass Quest (3DS Mini-Game)

Started by jkid101094, December 25, 2011, 01:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

For those of you who don't know Find Mii is a mini-game programmed into the 3DS' version of the Mii Plaza. You collect Miis via Street Pass and mush them through a castle (filled with ghosts and monsters) and into battle RPG style. You may also hire wandering travelers to aid in your heroics with play tokens.The reason I'm making this a topic is because I really enjoy the mode and feel it's the absolute best out of the games Nintendo gives you to start with, despite is simplicity. What shocks me the most is that it was apparently popular enough to merit a sequel which comes as a free "post-game" expansion via spotpass. Perhaps if the series is successful enough it could merit a full-fledged cartridge based RPG? I love the minigame and the Miis lack anything amazing. In fact, the Miis, as far as I know, are only available in minigame collections as playable characters. I'd love to see Find Mii III on store shelves, assuming the gameplay is deepened, of course.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

And assuming you don't actually have to Streetpass to beat the game, and your characters get more than one measly turn. And it also needs to drop the fucking ridiculous choke points in the game where you need one specific colour to pass. It's bullshit.

Anyway, I wouldn't say Cartridge based, maybe eShop download.

For the most part I agree, it's one of the better games. Also, here it's actually called 'Streetpass Quest'.. You may want to put that in the title?

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on December 25, 2011, 03:02:46 PM
And assuming you don't actually have to Streetpass to beat the game, and your characters get more than one measly turn. And it also needs to drop the fucking ridiculous choke points in the game where you need one specific colour to pass. It's bullshit.

Anyway, I wouldn't say Cartridge based, maybe eShop download.

For the most part I agree, it's one of the better games. Also, here it's actually called 'Streetpass Quest'.. You may want to put that in the title?
Yes, that. Oh dear God, that. I like renting wanderers but I only have so many tokens. :U
I've actually never had to deal with that. But isn't that why there's a rotate option?

I'll do that now, I guess. =P

I got lucky though. My cousin got a 3DS for X-Mas too so I left my 3DS in sleep mode and managed to sneak a Street Pass. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 25, 2011, 03:16:47 PM
Yes, that. Oh dear God, that. I like renting wanderers but I only have so many tokens. :U
I've actually never had to deal with that. But isn't that why there's a rotate option?
There's a room near the end of the first quest that is completely dark and you need a white Mii to pass it. In the event a non-white hero enters the room, they would immediately freak out and leave, which means you either just wasted two coins, or even worse, a streetpass. I've already wasted about 60 coins and haven't got a single white hero.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on December 25, 2011, 03:30:34 PM
There's a room near the end of the first quest that is completely dark and you need a white Mii to pass it. In the event a non-white hero enters the room, they would immediately freak out and leave, which means you either just wasted two coins, or even worse, a streetpass. I've already wasted about 60 coins and haven't got a single white hero.
I accidentally wasted my Streetpass. Sent a pink shirted girl to fight a ghost with a yellow shield. >.<

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.