Mario kart 7 - Sonic ZONE Community

Started by Tanassy, December 27, 2011, 09:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I've actually been wondering if we could do online mirror races. But I've always wanted to do online battles. I feel I shine there.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 30, 2011, 01:30:03 PM
I've actually been wondering if we could do online mirror races. But I've always wanted to do online battles. I feel I shine there.

Introducing our new battle group!

59-3392-6961-4534
balloon battle - all items

if someone could add this to the first post, that'd be spendid.

Hakudamashi

Where's the 3DS Sonic Generations community?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on December 31, 2011, 09:05:07 PM
Where's the 3DS Sonic Generations community?

Couldn't give a shit, MP sucks.

Hyper and I are playing on the main community if anyone wants to join.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Playing with anyone on this game is bullshit. I got gangraped 365353362452652 times with fucking stars. I thought those things were rare? I'll stick to communities, KTHNX.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 01, 2012, 08:24:03 PM
Playing with anyone on this game is bullshit. I got gangraped 365353362452652 times with fucking stars. I thought those things were rare? I'll stick to communities, KTHNX.
Communities are fun and all but... i would actually like to have a challenge when i play my video games. Having to force myself to slow down to for others to catch up isn't fun. KTHXBAI

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on January 01, 2012, 08:29:43 PM
Communities are fun and all but... i would actually like to have a challenge when i play my video games. Having to force myself to slow down to for others to catch up isn't fun. KTHXBAI
When I'm with my friends I have a fun challenge and it's OK.

When I play with anyone people like to be as cheap as goddamn possible.

Why must you insist on arguing with every post on the forum, Smash? You're not making a point and no one is going to give you a high five and go, "nice post, Smash" because you feel the need to be rude.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on January 01, 2012, 08:29:43 PM
Play against us then. You'll get your challenge

Supersonic196

It's a mutual respect thing Smash, when playing online with random people, you're most likely to get ganged up on simply for being good at the game, When playing in the community, we knock each other around a bit, but we don't sit and wait for players so we can dump a payload of shells on them, or deliberately go out of our way to hit people with stars, sure if they're in front of us it's fair game, but when they pull off to the side to avoid getting hit we don't follow them to smash into them. It's the exact opposite in random online matches, which makes them a pain to play most of the time.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 02, 2012, 05:45:54 AM
It's a mutual respect thing Smash, when playing online with random people, you're most likely to get ganged up on simply for being good at the game, When playing in the community, we knock each other around a bit, but we don't sit and wait for players so we can dump a payload of shells on them, or deliberately go out of our way to hit people with stars, sure if they're in front of us it's fair game, but when they pull off to the side to avoid getting hit we don't follow them to smash into them. It's the exact opposite in random online matches, which makes them a pain to play most of the time.
Actually I have stopped before while someone was behind me to get them with a shell but that's only if I'm in danger of a blue shell or if they would have caught up anyway.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 02, 2012, 08:13:10 AM
Actually I have stopped before while someone was behind me to get them with a shell but that's only if I'm in danger of a blue shell or if they would have caught up anyway.
Okay, so Jkid does that. I don't :3

Tanassy

When I'm close to someone and getting chased by a blue shell, I always try to include them in the blast. :3

Supersonic196

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on January 02, 2012, 09:12:48 AM
When I'm close to someone and getting chased by a blue shell, I always try to include them in the blast. :3

Basically we have sportsmanship, online racers don't.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on January 02, 2012, 09:12:48 AM
That's what I meant.

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 02, 2012, 09:15:23 AM
Basically we have sportsmanship, online racers don't.
That I can agree with. I might joke and act like I'm mad but I never really am. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.