Mario kart 7 - Sonic ZONE Community

Started by Tanassy, December 27, 2011, 09:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

We all need to get together and do this again. I think Kay bought the game for the sole purpose of playing with us.

Also Nazo could use it for material for his gameplay channel when he has nothing else to put out. *slapped*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 25, 2012, 07:11:56 AM
We all need to get together and do this again. I think Kay bought the game for the sole purpose of playing with us.

Also Nazo could use it for material for his gameplay channel when he has nothing else to put out. *slapped*

Tanassy

is anyone available to race today, perhaps?

Supersonic196

I'm busy today :U
Learning to drive IRL... :\

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 03, 2012, 08:05:01 AM
I'm busy today :U
Learning to drive IRL... :\
ODG. Good luck with that. I dropped out of school before I could take Driver's ED. The thought on driving scares me shitless.

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on February 03, 2012, 08:51:48 AM
That's fine. Just post when you can.
I passed up going to the hotel with mom so I should be able to. I dunno how good I'll be though. I'm rusty and tired.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

I'd love to have a match today. Apparently the servers were wiped or something,  all of our scores and rankings are gone, meaning I've lost my top spot in all of our communities D:

So I'd enjoy re-earning that title with all of you again. I can play whenever, so let me know when you're ready to play.

Supersonic196

jkid101094

I was sleeping on medication all day today. I'm still tired to really focus on racing. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 21, 2012, 03:02:53 PM
I was sleeping on medication all day today. I'm still tired to really focus on racing. xD
I just got like REALLY busy :I

SmashFinale

I got Mario Kart ... what's the use.. you guys probably dont play it anymore anyways.

Supersonic196

I was just playing like 2 minutes ago...

SmashFinale

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 24, 2012, 02:34:02 PM
I was just playing like 2 minutes ago...
Then you must have played offline, cuz it didnt say you were online.

Supersonic196