FIRST TOPIC AND POST OF 2012! (and now edit)

Started by SmashFinale, December 31, 2011, 06:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: supersonic196 on December 31, 2011, 08:02:32 PM
Ah youth, you'll get used to it. :3

In other news, new year = new sig. :D

YOUTH SUCKS, WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO SUCK QUESTIONMARKEXCLAMATIONPOINT
People asked.

jkid101094

You kids need to man up a little. Most of you aren't even old enough to date much less worry about relationships. Besides, dating isn't worth the bullshit.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 01, 2012, 05:45:12 AM
You kids need to man up a little. Most of you aren't even old enough to date much less worry about relationships. Besides, dating isn't worth the bullshit.
This.

Rockout909

Man up cause i had 3 chicks cheat on me and i didnt give a flying fuck. It doesnt matter til your 20-ish i'd say

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Rockout909 on January 03, 2012, 02:01:19 AM
Man up cause i had 3 chicks cheat on me and i didnt give a flying fuck. It doesnt matter til your 20-ish i'd say

It all depends on the realtionship and connections but yeah this is true. Sometimes school-year relationships don't work out and are not what would happen in a real one later on.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 01, 2012, 05:45:12 AM

I mentioned dating?
I could honestly care less if I didnt have a guy/girl to be with. It all seems pointless until later in life...whatever a life is.
People asked.

jkid101094

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on January 03, 2012, 04:03:55 PM
I mentioned dating?
I could honestly care less if I didnt have a guy/girl to be with. It all seems pointless until later in life...whatever a life is.
Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on December 31, 2011, 07:58:31 PM
Listen here you, I just got out of crying from being foreveralone on New Years. Cut me some slack, woman
I was revering to that.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

Foreveralone couldve meant not being with anybody. Sure I bitched in the past, but 2012 happened
People asked.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on January 03, 2012, 04:18:38 PM
Foreveralone couldve meant not being with anybody. Sure I bitched in the past, but then i took an arrow to the knee.
Of course you would say that.

TailsLover2010

Quote from: supersonic196 on December 31, 2011, 06:51:36 PM
Haven't you heard? The world is ending for the 50th time! *shot*

i bet you two shits it wont
-No advertising in signature, please.

The Forgotten Alex

People asked.

TailsLover2010

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on January 04, 2012, 02:00:52 AM
It wont, and probably wont until a looooooooooong time.

it wont untill the sun explodes
-No advertising in signature, please.

DJ Jaz-Sonique

I never get why people worry so much about how the world will end. If it happens there really is nothing we can do about it anyway, at least we'd all go at once xP

TheGameNinja