Freaky Forms is scary.

Started by Supersonic196, January 03, 2012, 06:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

So anyways, I was bored and had some left over cash in my eShop account, so I thought I'd give Freaky Forms a try.
There's not really much I can say about it, it's pretty hilarious if you play it with a friend..
(there's no multiplayer, we just made stupid remarks about the game)

So anyways, upon the starting the game I named my planet Noobsauce, made an awful recreation of Sonic, coloured the world to look dead, and began mucking about in the horrible mess I had just created. Controls were a bit odd, the 3D effect is barely there, the voices available for your characters all sound like korean gibberish, and the music was off putting... as you can imagine, this is the perfect formula for a lulzy playthrough.

"Retardick" (the name I gave my Sonic fail) wandered around for a bit, eating rotting meat off of trees, laying eggs, farting garbage, and smashing his face into bricks, until I found a treasure chest, he got some item out of the chest and I kept playing. Then when my time was up he went into some cave to rest called the "sanctuary". But when he got inside he didn't rest, he started doing some satanic demon summoning ritual while eerie music played in the background.

Then I made my second formee, wings were required, so I colored them white and used them as hands,

he flew around, got coins, ect. ect. then he joined Retardick in his demon dance.

Eventually I had five formees doing the ritual, three sonic fails, an eggman fail, and a car dressed as a pilgrim.
THEN THE CAVE STARTED SHAKING AND THE WORLD EXPANDED FIVE FEET.

In short, this game was experiment to see what would happen when game designers ate crystal meth. Don't do drugs kids.

jkid101094

I've wanted to see what this game was about. I DEMAND you do an LP. *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 03, 2012, 07:06:16 PM
I've wanted to see what this game was about. I DEMAND you do an LP. *shot*
I would but recording 3DS footage ala video camera doesn't look all that amazing...

In other news, mighty switch force is fantastic. Best use of 3D i've seen thus far.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 03, 2012, 07:14:27 PM
I would but recording 3DS footage ala video camera doesn't look all that amazing...

In other news, mighty switch force is fantastic. Best use of 3D i've seen thus far.
Everyone does it like that, though. Unless they use emulators. I wish they'd give us something like that already.

So I've heard. I'm REALLY thinking of getting it. I think Pushmo was 7$ so if I add 5$ to my account I should have enough.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.