DARKFUSHIONTANARIKORIKOSAPPHIREREMILLASCARLETTERIKOSAPPHIREIRISSAPPHIRE

Started by jkid101094, January 04, 2012, 10:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 04, 2012, 01:49:57 PM
If it'll stop you from changing your name then let it be done.

I don't see why you need to. Just leave the fucking thing be.

I don't see why you need to complain about it. It has nothing to do with you.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

shadowDOESrock

You could also just use the argument that John said the Mods should stop changing their names.  

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on January 04, 2012, 02:05:12 PM
You could also just use the argument that John said the Mods should stop changing their names.  
This. Along with me being confuzzled you can confuse new members.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: John Gillis on January 08, 2011, 03:41:25 AM
If you want to change your display name, you need to start letting me know. I really would like people to stop changing them and keep them how they are because whenever you change them I have to change them on the staff list. If you MUST change it as a MOD, I want to know...

Post Merge: January 04, 2012, 06:59:04 PM

I mean, i've changed my name alot too

shadowDOESrock
MewZero
DarkKyoushu / Kumori Kyoushu  
Lucyfied (i owe you one, TheGameNinja)
The Lovely Kyo

but all of these where like... more than a half year apart & had John's permission.

But damn, you're changing your name all month.
It was worse before, but still.

There was a time where you changed your name like, every second day afterall.

Supersonic196

Remind me why this is an issue? Nobody's confused as to whom their talking to, and it hasn't ruined the forum, yet every time he changes it we get a new topic about it being changed.

Sure he changes it a lot, but it's beginning to sound like whining about it for the sake of having something to whine about... :I

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 04, 2012, 03:23:31 PM
Sure he changes it a lot, but it's beginning to sound like whining about it for the sake of having something to whine about... :I

This.

TailsLover2010

-No advertising in signature, please.

SmashFinale

Remind me why this is an issue? Nobody's confused as to whom their talking to, and it hasn't ruined the forum, yet every time he changes it we get a new topic about it being changed.

Because at a few points of my time of being on the forum i thought he was both Kyo AND Tobi. Does that not sound fucked up?

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: SmashFinale on January 04, 2012, 04:47:53 PM
Because at a few points of my time of being on the forum i thought he was both Kyo AND Tobi. Does that not sound fucked up?

Wait... what.
I'm the annoying bitch of the forum god dammit >:C

shadowDOESrock

Because its confusing as hell and gets annoying.