Main Menu

Soul Calibur V

Started by jkid101094, January 05, 2012, 12:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

As of October 19, 2011 they've all stepped into the ring with Nightmare. Fuck yeah.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZTv_7yxoA&feature=relmfu

*FUCKING FANGASM*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TailsLover2010

-No advertising in signature, please.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

This game is so terrible it makes my stomach upset (literally). I'd rather play Sonic 06.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 02, 2012, 04:43:37 PM
This game is so terrible it makes my stomach upset (literally). I'd rather play Sonic 06.

lolwat

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 02, 2012, 05:18:30 PM

Post Merge: February 03, 2012, 12:17:45 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYZ-9kD4BWw&feature=related

All of my wut

they replaced the old characters because they where getting old.

also, rip-off blazblue? wat.

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 03, 2012, 07:45:38 AM
they replaced the old characters because they where getting old.

also, rip-off blazblue? wat.
In game age Ivy is around 51 years old and I think she's been in the series since the first Soul Calibur game. How would you feel if they took Tails out of Sonic, gave him no explanation of where he went and replaced him with a younger, blander fox that did basically the same thing? It's bullshit.

All that Astral shit makes my stomach hurt. Also Elysium seems like a near carbon copy or Mu-12.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 03, 2012, 09:53:37 AM
In game age Ivy is around 51 years old and I think she's been in the series since the first Soul Calibur game. How would you feel if they took Tails out of Sonic, gave him no explanation of where he went and replaced him with a younger, blander fox that did basically the same thing? It's bullshit.

All that Astral shit makes my stomach hurt. Also Elysium seems like a near carbon copy or Mu-12.

They did explain. They all passed away & had trainees.

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 03, 2012, 11:37:12 AM
They did explain. They all passed away & had trainees.
This wasn't explained in the story at all. Hell, there only dead person mentioned is Sophitia.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 03, 2012, 11:38:27 AM
This wasn't explained in the story at all. Hell, there only dead person mentioned is Sophitia.

It was in one of the trailers.

Post Merge: February 03, 2012, 04:09:28 PM

and its not like the gameplay is any less fun

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 03, 2012, 12:08:29 PM
It was in one of the trailers.

Post Merge: February 03, 2012, 04:09:28 PM

and its not like the gameplay is any less fun
I don't remember that.

There's a bit more depth in the fighting, sure, but when you look at the modes all you have for single player are variations of Arcade Mode. Top that off with either a choice between disgracingly easy or infuriatingly hard A.I. and the game isn't that fun at all.

Also why is it so wrong that I disapprove of my favorite characters that have been in every game since Soul Edge being killed off and replaced with blander variations of them? Sure, game play is the most important part of any game but in this day and age it takes a bit more than super moves to make a fighting game good. Regardless of how fun the battles are no one's going to play your game if nothing else in it has that much variation.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 03, 2012, 12:26:49 PM
I don't remember that.

There's a bit more depth in the fighting, sure, but when you look at the modes all you have for single player are variations of Arcade Mode. Top that off with either a choice between disgracingly easy or infuriatingly hard A.I. and the game isn't that fun at all.

Also why is it so wrong that I disapprove of my favorite characters that have been in every game since Soul Edge being killed off and replaced with blander variations of them? Sure, game play is the most important part of any game but in this day and age it takes a bit more than super moves to make a fighting game good. Regardless of how fun the battles are no one's going to play your game if nothing else in it has that much variation.

Its not like SC4 was that diffrent in that regard, aside from the character replacements.