Pikmin 3 confirmed for the WiiU

Started by Supersonic196, January 06, 2012, 06:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Is this old news? I was half asleep while watching the E3 presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHA9FS3D9vw&feature=player_embedded
1:59 for the confirmation.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 06, 2012, 06:33:27 PM
Is this old news? I was half asleep while watching the E3 presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHA9FS3D9vw&feature=player_embedded
1:59 for the confirmation.
Heard of it but didn't know it was confirmed...So many day 1 buys...Oh, how will I make all this money? D8

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 06, 2012, 06:44:13 PM
Heard of it but didn't know it was confirmed...So many day 1 buys...Oh, how will I make all this money? D8
It would take at least 3 nintendos to pull off what they've been doing lately, either they were out of ideas with the wii, or miyamoto's found a magic machine that makes amazing games in a third of the time it would normally take.

When the 3DS launched and was selling poorly, many proclaimed the death of nintendo, but the way things are now, they won't be going anywhere soon, and in addition, will be receiving all of my money :U

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 06, 2012, 06:54:08 PM
It would take at least 3 nintendos to pull off what they've been doing lately, either they were out of ideas with the wii, or miyamoto's found a magic machine that makes amazing games in a third of the time it would normally take.

When the 3DS launched and was selling poorly, many proclaimed the death of nintendo, but the way things are now, they won't be going anywhere soon, and in addition, will be receiving all of my money :U
I could not agree more. Good for them, sad for us...Well, not entirely. Looks like I won't be eating for awhile, though. *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 06, 2012, 07:04:39 PM
Looks like I won't be eating for awhile, though. *shot*

I'm selling everything but my TV, buying a solar panel, and living in the woods.

SmashFinale

DO NOT get my hopes up like this 196. YOU (DONT) KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT PIKMIN 3.

jkid101094

Pink, flying Pikmin? My inner woman is pleased. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 05, 2012, 05:11:15 PM
Wait, Pikmin was an RTS?
Since when?

I guess you could call it that, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 05, 2012, 05:51:46 PM
it was ALWAYS an RTS.
Well it all depends on what you consider an RTS. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

It's not really an RTS, but just a real-time action game with plenty of micromanagement. In general, RTS games would have a huge range of ways to control many things at once, wheras in this you're limited to.. I suppose, what you can see.

Don't quote me, I've never played Pikmin before. But I play plenty of RTS games, and what I've seen of Pikmin 3 so far (So pretty...) is a lot different.

If you wanted to be simple, you could call it an RTS though. It's just not all that accurate.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on June 05, 2012, 10:33:17 PM
It's not really an RTS, but just a real-time action game with plenty of micromanagement. In general, RTS games would have a huge range of ways to control many things at once, wheras in this you're limited to.. I suppose, what you can see.

Don't quote me, I've never played Pikmin before. But I play plenty of RTS games, and what I've seen of Pikmin 3 so far (So pretty...) is a lot different.

If you wanted to be simple, you could call it an RTS though. It's just not all that accurate.
In the end, it's classified as RTS. But Nintendo games are never that simple. Metriod  is classified as FPS even though it is more of an First-Person Adventure.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on June 05, 2012, 10:33:17 PM

I see, that explains why I was never attracted to Pikmin...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay