Capcom X SEGA X Namco: Project X Zone

Started by jkid101094, February 23, 2012, 06:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 04, 2012, 06:40:23 PM
Because it totally looks as if they are going to make it into the game at this rate.

SONIC. DOESNT DO. RPG. He barely does fighting games. Only partying and platforming.
I would've taken this post seriously if it wasn't for Pac-man in SFxT and Sonic in SSBB

Hell, look at Mario, he's done everything except plumbing =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Because it totally looks as if they are going to make it into the game at this rate.

SONIC. DOESNT DO. RPG. He barely does fighting games. Only partying and platforming.
Doesn't mean he can't be an NPC.
And even if he isn't, so what? Smash is most likely going to get the Pac-Man treatment and if Sonic is in again there you go.

Quote from: windlessusher on July 04, 2012, 06:42:31 PM
I would've taken this post seriously if it wasn't for Pac-man in SFxT and Sonic in SSBB

*applauds*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on July 04, 2012, 06:42:31 PM

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario Bros.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 04, 2012, 06:44:24 PM
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Welp, it's official, Mario's done everything
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 04, 2012, 06:46:41 PM
Welp, it's official, Mario's done everything
Except, for whatever reason, American Football.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

cough

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 04, 2012, 06:51:21 PM

...sorry.
That's just a Mario figure next to a foam football. Your point? If fan stuff counts then Zero has done bestiality.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 04, 2012, 06:53:27 PM
That's just a Mario figure next to a foam football. Your point? If fan stuff counts then Zero has done bestiality.
I said I was sorry jeez.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 04, 2012, 06:48:11 PM
Except, for whatever reason, American Football.
i forget which year (i know it was the same year as ssx tricky though) but the gamecube had a bunch of mario, peach, and luigi sport sims that had those three as playable characters.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 04, 2012, 07:13:51 PM
i forget which year (i know it was the same year as ssx tricky though) but the gamecube had a bunch of mario, peach, and luigi sport sims that had those three as playable characters.

They're the only reason I rented this game.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 04, 2012, 06:52:44 PM
cough

Nope.avi
Not a RPG. It's obviously a modified fighting game in which they just happen to take turns hurting each other and which the story is the sequel to Sonic Battle.

So no. No RPG games so far.

Unless you count Brawl and S&tSR. :P

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  :P :P :P  :P :P :P :P :P

i forgot to mention  :P

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 05, 2012, 01:18:20 AM
Nope.avi
Not a RPG. It's obviously a modified fighting game in which they just happen to take turns hurting each other and which the story is the sequel to Sonic Battle.

So no. No RPG games so far.

Unless you count Brawl and S&tSR. :P

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  :P :P :P  :P :P :P :P :P

i forgot to mention  :P
I don't know if trolling or not but this may be the stupidest post you've ever made.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 05, 2012, 03:58:21 AM
I don't know if trolling or not but this may be the stupidest post you've ever made.
No shit.

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 05, 2012, 04:06:52 AM
...how is Brawl an RPG?
Play the story mode and the path will be revealed... Every character is a trophy, and stickers are their to modify your character so he can do more damage or have more flinch resistance.