Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started by TheGameNinja, February 25, 2012, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 have been announced for the Nintendo DS! The games will be released in Japan in June of 2012. A US release has already been confirmed on Pokemon's American website, but no release date was given. Two new forms of Kyurem were revealed: Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

EDIT: Fall 2012 release confirmed for North America and Europe.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/?a001=msign
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/

jkid101094

I saw, I shat brick houses, then I posted this:

QuoteI was just about to post this. No need to say I am surprised. I guess they wanted to give us something we weren't expecting since we were all hyped on Grey. I'd say they succeeded.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

I'm a bit dissapointed it's for the standard DS. I would've liked rumors of a pokemon 3DS. Needless to say, I'm still excited though. If this overhauls the game anywhere near the amount platinum did for D&P, I'll be happy. c:

TheGameNinja

I was expecting it to be on the DS instead of the 3DS. Being on the 3DS could have locked the third game(s) out from interacting with the others easily.

Dracoslythe

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 25, 2012, 02:34:19 PM
I was expecting it to be on the DS instead of the 3DS. Being on the 3DS could have locked the third game(s) out from interacting with the others easily.
I would expect sequels on the 3DS and them having you trade from DP Pal Park to Black then to the 3DS titles. I don't think Black and White even have Pal Park.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 25, 2012, 02:49:52 PM
I would expect sequels on the 3DS and them having you trade from DP Pal Park to Black then to the 3DS titles. I don't think Black and White even have Pal Park.
The shifter is the Pal Park of BW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Tanassy

Oh look, more bullshit. Hey, at least it's not a new generation of unoriginal weird looking creatures. Instead, we get two new retarded looking useless legendaries.
Quote from: supersonic196 on February 25, 2012, 02:32:09 PM
I'm a bit dissapointed it's for the standard DS.
Yeah, that too. the 3DS needs a Pokemon RPG right now to do for it what Pokemon has done for every other Nintendo handheld ever.

At least it looks like more of a sequel than a third game. All the third games were barely enough change for the price I was expected to pay..

TheGameNinja

They aren't new legendaries. They are new forms of Kyurem, like Sky Forme Shaymin.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 25, 2012, 09:12:09 PM
They aren't new legendaries. They are new forms of Kyurem, like Sky Forme Shaymin.
Or Alternate Giritina.
Or Speed Form Deoxys.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

I'm aware of that. They're still seperate.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on February 25, 2012, 09:00:33 PM
Oh look, more bullshit. Hey, at least it's not a new generation of unoriginal weird looking creatures.
I'm the only one that likes every generation of Pokemon, aren't I?

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on February 25, 2012, 09:13:17 PM
I'm aware of that. They're still seperate.
I wouldn't consider them separate.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

If you want to call every Deoxys form its own Pokemon then yeah, they're different. /rolleyes