The box read my mind again

Started by Sonic360, March 16, 2012, 07:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

I love how the T.V. know what I'm gonna say before I actually say it, or better yet answer my questions that seem to be directed towards no one aloud. Anyone have that happen to them before?

Supersonic196

Yes. My TV told me that there was buried treasure in my backyard, and how to excavate it. So I dug it up and found a 15 pound diamond, then my TV told me to hide it so nobody would ever find it, so I buried it again. Luckily my TV warned about the space invaders that came the next night to steal it, so I was able to disguise the dirt mound as a bucket of marbles. Then the aliens gave me one hundred dollars and a glass of apple juice and then flew away. Apparently I had stopped another planet from attacking earth and saved the human race. All because my TV had spoke to me.

Sonic360

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 16, 2012, 07:10:02 PM
Yes. My TV told me that there was buried treasure in my backyard, and how to excavate it. So I dug it up and found a 15 pound diamond, then my TV told me to hide it so nobody would ever find it, so I buried it again. Luckily my TV warned about the space invaders that came the next night to steal it, so I was able to disguise the dirt mound as a bucket of marbles. Then the aliens gave me one hundred dollars and a glass of apple juice and then flew away. Apparently I had stopped another planet from attacking earth and saved the human race. All because my TV had spoke to me.
I see you bought the 'All or Nothing' care plan for your television. Was it worth the buy?

Supersonic196

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 16, 2012, 07:17:13 PM
I see you bought the 'All or Nothing' care plan for your television. Was it worth the buy?
You tell me, do you like not being dead on earth?

HereAndThere

Happens to me all the time when I'm trying to argue with my friend...
Kinda amusing, seeing as it usually just helps me win the argument.
...MaybeTeddie'sHidingInLeTVAndHelpingMeOut...
...Or maybe I'm just going insane :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 16, 2012, 07:03:50 PM
I love how the T.V. know what I'm gonna say before I actually say it, or better yet answer my questions that seem to be directed towards no one aloud. Anyone have that happen to them before?
Nope, but hai, 360.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

This topic reminded me of this slightly confusing song.

And this song reminds me of Emerl

PurpleOrangePoo

My Television told me of the Bodies buried in my backyard. At first i thought they were full of candy but no. Just Maggots. Lots of Maggots.

jkid101094

I go into my television to battle shadows and save the lives of teenagers by helping them face their true selves, all the while maintaining my hygiene, hunger, social life and attending school everyday.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

PurpleOrangePoo

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 19, 2012, 07:17:37 PM
I go into my television to battle shadows and save the lives of teenagers by helping them face their true selves, all the while maintaining my hygiene, hunger, social life and attending school everyday.
...A true Japanese Hero... *sniffles*

jkid101094

Quote from: PurpleOrangePoo on March 19, 2012, 07:21:15 PM
...A true American Hero... *sniffles*
Actually this all happens in Japan.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.