3 (7.9%)
Rock Band
12 (31.6%)
Guitar Hero: World Tour
6 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Nightshade the hedgehog

gh world tour IT HAS WHAT IE DONE
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

xaio

I MUST SAY WORLD TOUR, it's the only one i've played, and you get THE DRUMS.. THE FRIGGIN AWESOM DRUMS!! i met this dude/dudette named punx unite, he/she was rockin dem drumpads!!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

megamanxcm

Ive Got Just about every GH For PS3 Except the Greatest Hits one and the Metalica one (which the setlist i dont care much for), and i have Rockband 1 and 2 and GH 1, 2, and 80's for PS2

redlink32

i played the gh 1 and i still like rock band 2 oh yea did ya hear their makeing one for the psp
Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

PearlJama

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 19, 2009, 02:44:20 PM
Guitar Hero III is the best hands down!

Plus I think Guitar Hero is 1000 times better than Rock Band, and Rock Band sucks. I do not care what people say about what happened between Activision and the other company the originally made Guitar Hero...

Rock Band < Guitar Hero

Whoa... there bud. Being a little arrogant don't cha think?

I used to be a huge guitar hero fan until I gave Rock Band a chance. I gave in and bought some DLC with RB2 and the RB1 exports. I personally think that Harmonix does a better job placing notes and has a better gaming engine (Especially with vocals). After GHWT I started disliking the GH franchise because I learned that the leader of Activision is a money-obsessed man who said that even though he made $15 million last year, he still wants to increase game prices. Not as much effort was put into making the games (They're getting a little better now with Guitar Hero Metallica and Smash Hits and 5), and the graphics got a lot worse since 3. But, this is my opinion, and really you are just mashing plastic buttons in the long run, and it all comes down to which game has the better songs.

EDIT: Just noticed who I was quoting...haha. Sorry. And also sorry for bumping a two month old topic. I didn't mean to.
Signature: Coming soon to a computer near you...

GT: PearlJama - I'm good at Guitar Hero and Rock Band

xaio

Quote from: PearlJama on September 02, 2009, 04:54:53 PM
Whoa... there bud. Being a little arrogant don't cha think?

I used to be a huge guitar hero fan until I gave Rock Band a chance. I gave in and bought some DLC with RB2 and the RB1 exports. I personally think that Harmonix does a better job placing notes and has a better gaming engine (Especially with vocals). After GHWT I started disliking the GH franchise because I learned that the leader of Activision is a money-obsessed man who said that even though he made $15 million last year, he still wants to increase game prices. Not as much effort was put into making the games (They're getting a little better now with Guitar Hero Metallica and Smash Hits and 5), and the graphics got a lot worse since 3. But, this is my opinion, and really you are just mashing plastic buttons in the long run, and it all comes down to which game has the better songs.

EDIT: Just noticed who I was quoting...haha. Sorry. And also sorry for bumping a two month old topic. I didn't mean to.
i was a MUST HAVE ROCK BAND person for a LONG TIME...but i never got it.. so instead, my dad got guitar here:world tour, and i became a guitar hero fanatic, but yeah, it still doesn;t matter, all we are doing is just beating peices of plastice, and smashing buttons until they don't comprehend anymore.

ALOS: your forgived, you did something I didn't do, when i made my first bump, so +1

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: PearlJama on September 02, 2009, 04:54:53 PM

No problem, you can disagree with me...just don't make bumping a common thing (I know you understand). ;)

hypershadow09

Sig made by A-lad

WeaselBandit

i like rockband better, although i don't like the rockband guitar
also the vocals on rockband are much better than GHworldtour
Hedgehog (definition): an animal who hoards all the bushes.

kac

I love guitar hero it is beast

RoyalStallion