Since People CLEARLY Still Support CAPCOM's Methods

Started by Hakudamashi, April 01, 2012, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNU0x5dHBio&feature=g-all-u&context=G2809791FAAAAAAAAXAA

It's official, I'll probably never get a "complete" experience from a game ever again, f*ck you future, and f*ck any and everyone that supports this practice...

At least indie developers don't do this sh*t
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 01, 2012, 03:29:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNU0x5dHBio&feature=g-all-u&context=G2809791FAAAAAAAAXAA

It's official, I'll probably never get a "complete" experience from a game ever again, f*ck you future, and f*ck any and everyone that supports this practice...

At least indie developers don't do this sh*t

Isnt Capcom just the publisher of this CC2 title?
I was thinking Asuras Wrath 2 all the way, but oh well.
I'll still buy it. Derpus Herpicus.

If you have a problem with it, dont buy it. Simple as that.

Tanassy

I am no longer proud to call myself a gamer.

I am now going to start buying anime instead. As long as they don't start charging me extra for true endings, that is.

Yup. *Removes hat* it was nice, world. You gave me so many good times.

Supersonic196

SmashFinale

I dont know why, but i feel as though i should blame EA and Activision for this marketing campaign they started.

Elija2

Capcom are a shitty company who make sometimes good games.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 02, 2012, 07:25:22 AM
I dont know why, but i feel as though i should blame EA and Activision for this marketing campaign they started.

Activision? What?
They dont use any real DRM.
You mean Capcom.

Tanassy

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 02, 2012, 08:41:10 AM
Activision? What?
They dont use any real DRM.
You mean Capcom.

I think he means the money-milking attitude and overload on DLC, or overpriced games.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 02, 2012, 06:44:45 AM
I am no longer proud to call myself a gamer.
I am now, and always will be, proud to be part of the gaming community.

No idiot companies can take that away from me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 02, 2012, 08:44:36 AM
I think he means the money-milking attitude and overload on DLC, or overpriced games.
Correct!

Activision milked Guitar Hero, CoD, and Tony Hawk
EA milked all their sports franchises, and will probably try to milk bioware games.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 02, 2012, 09:01:10 AM
proud to be part of the gaming community.
But to call yourself a gamer means that you enjoy gaming in general, and if good games become the exception, which, let's face it they already have, then the term gamer would be associated with the corporate garbage that the industries want to feed to us to make a quick buck.

So being called a gamer is essentially an insult nowadays, or a way to say someone has no taste. :I
Being part of the gaming community however is fine as long as you're in the right community.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 02, 2012, 09:17:17 AM
But to call yourself a gamer means that you enjoy gaming in general, and if good games become the exception, which, let's face it they already have, then the term gamer would be associated with the corporate garbage that the industries want to feed to us to make a quick buck.

So being called a gamer is essentially an insult nowadays, or a way to say someone has no taste. :I
Being part of the gaming community however is fine as long as you're in the right community.
I support franchises I love and play games I like. I don't care about "corporate garbage" or any of that other shit. I spend my money on video games and love every second I play them. I bought Street Fighter x Tekken despite Capcom being douchebags because I love the franchises associated with it. The only reason I support Sony is for exclusives but with the WiiU I may not have to anymore.

That's what makes me a gamer. I pay for video games because I love to play them. If I don't love a game I'm not going to pay for it. End of story.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 02, 2012, 09:22:51 AM
I support franchises I love and play games I like. I don't care about "corporate garbage" or any of that other shit. I spend my money on video games and love every second I play them. I bought Street Fighter x Tekken despite Capcom being douchebags because I love the franchises associated with it. The only reason I support Sony is for exclusives but with the WiiU I may not have to anymore.

That's what makes me a gamer. I pay for video games because I love to play them. If I don't love a game I'm not going to pay for it. End of story.

But that's the thing, in the near future we'll have to pay for games we love a few times over. If you get what I'm saying.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 02, 2012, 09:29:21 AM
If you get what I'm saying.
I'm tired and don't so if you wouldn't mind elaborating...

If you abuse the fishing of all the fish in the ocean eventually fish will be harder to come by. Likewise, if companies continue to fuck their loving fans with a dildo they'll either turn to another company or not have enough money to pay for their bullshit. I see this as companies I don't really like (Capcom excluded) slowly killing themselves. If they change their ways and let the fish repopulate (Let consumers feel the shit they're buying is actually worth their cash) then good for them but if they don't and die then good riddance.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.