LISTEN TO ME, DOWNLOAD POSTERS!!!

Started by SuperSonic23, April 18, 2012, 09:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 24, 2012, 05:33:56 AM
Yeah.. it was pretty necessary. For you to ask for a pirated download and then say you don't like breaking the law... still makes me chuckle.

I gasm'd over your torrent talk, and now i'm making me a pickaxe from all this irony.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Tanassy

Quote from: Jordan teh echidna on April 24, 2012, 05:46:33 AM
I gasm'd over your torrent talk, and now i'm making me a pickaxe from all this irony.

Elaborate.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 24, 2012, 05:33:56 AM
Yeah.. it was pretty necessary. For you to ask for a pirated download and then say you don't like breaking the law... still makes me chuckle.

Okay, but I'm 14 and you're 18. Would u call your children retards if they didn't know math? lol
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Jordan teh Echidna

"A person with a below-average intelligence quotient (BAIQ) may not be considered mentally retarded" C:

I cannae elaborate.
I'm sorry...
:'C
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Tanassy

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 24, 2012, 09:15:10 AM
Okay, but I'm 14 and you're 18. Would u call your children retards if they didn't know math? lol

I know 8 year olds that would have laughed at what you said.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 24, 2012, 10:03:22 PM

Fine, if that's how u wanna be.  >:(

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 24, 2012, 10:03:22 PM
Kids in Australia are smart.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 25, 2012, 01:49:07 PM

Maybe they are, but he still offended me deeply. -.-

FlashTheHedgehog123

What does all of this have to do with download posters?
Hello!

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 25, 2012, 01:49:07 PM

You don't have to be smart to have common sense.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 27, 2012, 02:38:24 PM
Kids here have none... soooo....

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 22, 2012, 07:19:59 PM
They are direct links that stream information into your torrent client via your browser.. they pretty much handle a torrent download for you, without you needing to download a torrent file. You said you liked direct links... well, magnet links are like direct links on fucking crack.

Assuming you're not a retard (You are) and download things that look OBVIOUSLY dodgy.. which is the only time you'll EVER have any issues with torrents, Torrenting is like... 100x more reliable than DDL, not to mention it's faster and of course- sharing is caring. you even get to pause, resume and relocate your downloads as you wish as you download.. heck, you can even start a download on one PC, put the files on a portable device, and continue the download on another computer if you wanted to... but that's impractical in your situation.

Anyway, before I orgasm over torrenting, I just want to again say you're an utter fool for thinking that torrenting is illegal.. IN FACT, WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING?

DDL Sites Like Megaupload have been shut down for containing illegal material... but Torrent trackers (TPB for example) cannot be shut down, because they don't host anything.. You're less likely to get in trouble with the law because your IP is not stored anywhere.. as all you're doing is passing through a tracker to communicate with other people, taking the files from them and sharing alike. The only person who can get in trouble is the person who put up the file..

The more you DDL, the chance you can be caught sometime in the future increases.

The more you know..
Fuck, I didn't know any of this shit
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

FlashTheHedgehog123

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 27, 2012, 02:38:24 PM
Where I live, no one has common sense or even smart. They're all stupid in their own, unique way. Some are smart, but then the others are just plain dumb.
Hello!

Supersonic196