Dragon Ball Project Age 2012

Started by jkid101094, April 29, 2012, 07:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/12/21/dragon-ball-game-project-age-2012-rumored.htm

So...there's apparently a new game already being worked on after the failure of Ultimate Tenkaichi. Looking back on Dragon Ball History didn't the first game of every threesome suck? Hopefully this will continue the UT line and make it better.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 29, 2012, 07:43:45 AM
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/12/21/dragon-ball-game-project-age-2012-rumored.htm

So...there's apparently a new game already being worked on after the failure of Ultimate Tenkaichi. Looking back on Dragon Ball History didn't the first game of every threesome suck? Hopefully this will continue the UT line and make it better.

DBZ Games should just die. The 90's are over.
Also, i doubt Namco Bandai would realease two DBZ Games in the same year.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2012, 07:50:07 AM
DBZ Games should just die. The 90's are over.
Also, i doubt Namco Bandai would realease two DBZ Games in the same year.
Why? I still like playing them. I don't like FPS games but I don't want to see games like Binary Domain just die off. It's like the people who said Sonic should die before Colors came along.
Well, UT Kinect is just a rehash of UT, like UMvC3. I doubt it's going to take that much work considering they already have an Xbox version of UT to edit.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 29, 2012, 07:54:12 AM
Why? I still like playing them. I don't like FPS games but I don't want to see games like Binary Domain just die off. It's like the people who said Sonic should die before Colors came along.
Well, UT Kinect is just a rehash of UT, like UMvC3. I doubt it's going to take that much work considering they already have an Xbox version of UT to edit.

Binary Domain is a TPS and considering how SEGA will only focus on their big franchises, already has died off.
It only sold 22.000 Copies thanks to Crap Effect 3 anyway. And Binary Domain aint a franchise anyway (yet/would have been).
I would have loved to see Binary Domain 2. Has potential with the story and gameplay, but oh well.

But lets get back to DBZ
When was the last time people actually where really happy with a DBZ Game?

It was BT2 back in 2006. Afterwards, the quality of the titles simple didnt live up anymore.
And they also dont bring anything new to the table. They cant even get the story-mode right.
Burst Limit did it great, but everyone hates that too.

Like, i would understand if there still where new Dragonball Shows coming, but c'mon... t
hey're pulling the same 'incomplete' game joke on us since Budokai 1.
Look at Naruto Games, they actually evolve. They went from Crap to Mediocre and the latest three entries have been outstanding
Dragonball did the exact same thing in reverse - from outstanding to mediocre to crap. they're not bad,  but you get my point.

If there is a original & good DBZ Game coming, count me in. But in the meantime, i'll be playing BT2 Injected.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2012, 08:35:09 AM
It was BT2 back in 2006. Afterwards, the quality of the titles simple didnt live up anymore.
And they also dont bring anything new to the table. They cant even get the story-mode right.
Burst Limit did it great, but everyone hates that too.
How often do you hang around the DBZ Game fanbase? Probably not very often because everyone seems to love BT3 and Raging Blast 2. Those games are like the Sonic 2 and Sonic 3&K of DBZ.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 29, 2012, 08:47:37 AM
How often do you hang around the DBZ Game fanbase? Probably not very often because everyone seems to love BT3 and Raging Blast 2. Those games are like the Sonic 2 and Sonic 3&K of DBZ.

BT2 & BT3 are the same thing, really. Hence why you can inject BT2 into BT3.

As for Raging Blast, why didnt they evolve BT3? Why did  they make everything incomplete again?
Smashing people into walls aint enough. :l
Just make a RB2 next year and rip-off more money.

And when i mean loved, i mean loved by everyone - not just fans.
the fans are the reason this games get pumped out every year, just like cod.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2012, 09:05:19 AM
BT2 & BT3 are the same thing, really. Hence why you can inject BT2 into BT3.
Having never played those games I can't exactly say you're wrong but I'm sure Wind can back me up on that one.

As for Raging Blast, why didnt they evolve BT3? Why did  they make everything incomplete again?
Smashing people into walls aint enough. :l
Just make a RB2 next year and rip-off more money.

^Supposed to be the best DBZ game since BT3.

And when i mean loved, i mean loved by everyone - not just fans.
the fans are the reason this games get pumped out every year, just like cod.
This may be the most facepalm worthy thing you have ever typed. What game, hell, what anything is loved by everyone?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 29, 2012, 09:14:00 AM
Having never played those games I can't exactly say you're wrong but I'm sure Wind can back me up on that one.

^Supposed to be the best DBZ game since BT3.
This may be the most facepalm worthy thing you have ever typed. What game, hell, what anything is loved by everyone?

Hooray for a CGI Opening.

And obviously by everyone i dont every god damn person, i mean appreciated by a wide audience. duh.
Like.... jesus christ. >.>

TheGameNinja

Maybe people would keep buying DBZ games if every single one wasn't the exact same game.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2012, 10:24:38 AM
Hooray for a CGI Opening.

And obviously by everyone i dont every god damn person, i mean appreciated by a wide audience. duh.
Like.... jesus christ. >.>
I was pointing out to you that RB2 was already out, silly. =P

DBZ games have never been made for anyone but DBZ fans.

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 29, 2012, 10:25:21 AM
Maybe people would keep buying DBZ games if every single one wasn't the exact same game.
You can't say they haven't been trying, at least. That's why they made Raging Blast instead of BT4 and UT instead of RB3.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I love DBZ, but I haven't played a DBZ game since Burst Limit. Sagas didn't make me stop playing, but Burst Limit did. The most mediocre, boring, lazy, copy/paste game I've ever played. If you play that game's demo, you've played the entire game.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 29, 2012, 10:28:55 AM
I was pointing out to you that RB2 was already out, silly. =P

the 'next year' wasnt literally next year 2013 lol

DBZ games have never been made for anyone but DBZ fans.

Dragon Ball games where attractive to everyone at some point.
Compare the sales between now and then.

You can't say they haven't been trying, at least. That's why they made Raging Blast instead of BT4 and UT instead of RB3.

and Call of Duty Black Ops is completely different from the Modern Warfare Games.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2012, 10:36:34 AM
and Call of Duty Black Ops is completely different from the Modern Warfare Games.
It's called similar but better. It's what every company should do. DBZ games are just trying to find that balance.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 29, 2012, 10:38:50 AM
It's called similar but better. It's what every company should do. DBZ games are just trying to find that balance.

Remember what a breakthrough the difference was between when Budokai Tenkaichi came out after Budokai 3?
Yeah.

Or Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm?
Yup.

Now, lets take Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and Raging Blast 1 and lets spot the major differences or evolution in the gameplay...
See where i'm coming from?

I dont mind it that much, but i'm obviously not the only one who thinks like that since these DBZ games sell less year by year.

Also, Malcolm-Jamal Warner once said UT would be their last DBZ Game. Seems to be that was a marketing ploy to get people buy the game... still underperformed every previous title.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay