Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 01, 2012, 01:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

You know...
...that actually looks fucking cool.

I must admit, i did not really like MW3, MW2 & WaW that much... but this looks really cool.

Supersonic196

Did I just watch cowboys fighting robots?

I must admit, the name Black Ops 2 doesn't exactly bring to mind anything new or original, but that actually looks really cool.

Almost like Binary Domain... While military versus robots is nothing new, it's not really ground that's been covered hundreds of times. I'm glad to see treyarch doing something new, and I'm genuinely interested in a CoD game.

Hakudamashi

Treyarch made a CoD game about the future before Infinity Ward did?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 01, 2012, 04:05:33 PM
Treyarch made a CoD game about the future before Infinity Ward did?

Infinity Ward is probably rehashing MW4 right now....
probably in shock that a secondary company brings all the new things on the table on their franchise.

Treyarch is also bringing Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD later this year... while IW was sitting CoD since... well... ever.

-------
EDIT: Them people complaining about CoD changing - before they complained about it not changing.
It seems like, people only care about cool graphics, completely ignoring that they're getting a completely new package here. :l
There will be multiple endings and versions of the story, depending on your choices (which is written by the guy who wrote the Nolan-Batman-Trilogy) there will be a hub-world, there will be DX11 Graphics (on PC). There will be a updated version of the zombie mode.
And apparantly only 3/4 of the game takes part in the future - there will be missions in the past & present as well.

Supersonic196

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 02, 2012, 03:16:10 AM
And apparantly only 3/4 of the game takes part in the future - there will be missions in the past & present as well.

This scene actually looks really cool...

HereAndThere

I'm going to complain about something, the one of the two cool things about Black Ops I liked was that it was set in the Cold War.
Like, there aren't that many FPS games set there...But that's probably because it doesn't really have much Conventional Warfare in it...
But yeah, I don't like the future stuff...Like, I'd rather have a Call Of Duty in the past than the present and the future should never be explored in CoD...
But I do appreciate that they're bringing something new to the table...But really, the future just...Doesn't fit CoD.
Y'know why? 'Cause the whole meaning behind CoD was to not resort to "Action Heroism."
That's why What'sHisFaceAndWhat'sHisFace left EA or whatever to work on CoD in the first place...They didn't like the way that Medal Of Honor made the main character seem like some kind of a super human...And yes, I'm already aware that there hasn't been a single CoD game with a character that's not "SuperHuman" since CoD3.
But even though I'm complaining, I'll probably end up getting the game anyway.
Y'know why? It's Treyarch. Y'know what Treyarch has? Zombies. Y'know what Jeexx likes? Killing zombies.
So, even though I'm complaining about the future stuff, 'cause it's going to be related to the campaign (Which has a high chance of sucking...), but Zombies in the future? HellToTheYeah. Zombies was pretty much the most futuristic part about BO and by far the most enjoyable, so I can't wait to see how they handle it this time...
But that's enough of blabbering.

Even though I'm complaining, I'm getting the game for that one little SubGame Treyarch programmed onto WaW a couple of weeks before release. Smart, dontya think?

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Sounds like Teyarch knows how to make a CoD game
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on May 02, 2012, 11:01:54 AM
Sounds like Treyarch knows how to make a CoD game
fixed
Only on Wii. i cant fucking take their goddamn HD games.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 02, 2012, 01:30:31 PM
fixed
Only on Wii. i cant fucking take their goddamn HD games.

what

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 02, 2012, 02:09:18 PM
what
It's just as i said. Playing Treyarch's 360 and PS3 version do not click to me the same way their Wii version does. I have no true explanation but i feel as though the gameplay on the Wii just shines over the over consoles. Infinity Ward games seem much more enjoyable to me on HD consoles and their Wii versions suck.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 02, 2012, 02:18:22 PM
It's just as i said. Playing Treyarch's 360 and PS3 version do not click to me the same way their Wii version does. I have no true explanation but i feel as though the gameplay on the Wii just shines over the over consoles. Infinity Ward games seem much more enjoyable to me on HD consoles and their Wii versions suck.

That's... different.
This one wont be on the Wii though, i believe.
I, for one, will skip on BO2's initial launch for the Wii U Version.

Hakudamashi

They could at least update that goddamn engine...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 02, 2012, 02:35:30 PM
They could at least update that goddamn engine...

They did, they said. PC Version will have major graphical advantages, they said. We should wait for the first real gameplay, they said.