I'm Going to Start Watching the Pokemon Anime Again

Started by jkid101094, May 17, 2012, 08:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 20, 2012, 06:06:52 AM
I just noticed. That is the angriest Dragonite I have ever seen.
I'd be mad too if Cynthia was right behind me but felt Pikachu's ass was a more interesting site then me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

What the fuck is that thing above Iris(I DONT FUCKING MEAN AXUE EITHER)

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 20, 2012, 11:55:02 AM
Wow, that is a really funny picture.
I don't really think so but if you say so.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=DE3P6qVMIi0

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

I didnt think it was true...but...

DAWN?! I'm wondering how the hell she got there.
People asked.

EchidnaPower

Oh God, I thought she was just making a CAMEO. Apparently not, so DAWN gets to make a comeback but the most popular Pokegirl in history has to be forgotten? It feels like the Pokemon people are going out of their way to make people forget Misty ever existed. I am now officially ticked off.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Elija2

Quote from: EchidnaPower on May 21, 2012, 10:34:45 AM
Oh God, I thought she was just making a CAMEO. Apparently not, so DAWN gets to make a comeback but the most popular Pokegirl in history has to be forgotten? It feels like the Pokemon people are going out of their way to make people forget Misty ever existed. I am now officially ticked off.

The kids who watch Pokemon nowadays weren't even born when Misty was around.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

You just say this as a Misty fan. Besides, Misty got two entire regions worth of seasons. May, Dawn and Iris have been, or will be, swapped out from their debut. You also forget this is only for the second season of B/W. If I'm to remember correctly each region gets about three, no? Dawn shouldn't be around that long anyway.

Also, IMO, I prefer May to Misty but White to May. I wish they had here appearing in place of Dawn but I guess this one is for the kids who grew up with Dawn around. Also, I'm not sure who is popular in Japan. The anime is made there, not here.

Though I would explode if Leaf showed up for whatever reason, but I can only hold my breath. :c

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

She has to run the Cerulean Gym, 'member? The final episode of Master Quest, and in Chronicles.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 21, 2012, 11:44:21 AM
The kids who watch Pokemon nowadays weren't even born when Misty was around.

Actually, I've been watching the anime since the first episode when I was a baby, so I actually know who Misty is (I still watch the anime, but English dub, since it's easier to get).

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 21, 2012, 12:05:06 PM
You just say this as a Misty fan. Besides, Misty got two entire regions worth of seasons. May, Dawn and Iris have been, or will be, swapped out from their debut. You also forget this is only for the second season of B/W. If I'm to remember correctly each region gets about three, no? Dawn shouldn't be around that long anyway.

Also, IMO, I prefer May to Misty but White to May. I wish they had here appearing in place of Dawn but I guess this one is for the kids who grew up with Dawn around. Also, I'm not sure who is popular in Japan. The anime is made there, not here.

Though I would explode if Leaf showed up for whatever reason, but I can only hold my breath. :c

I agree. I want Hilda instead of Dawn.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 20, 2012, 06:06:52 AM
I just noticed. That is the angriest Dragonite I have ever seen.
I had to take a double take  xD
That Dragonite is PISSED

And I would be lying if I said I liked Cynthia's new design.  I think she looks better in black, but that's just me.

About Misty...like jkid said, she got her 2 season's worth plus 3 movies, if I wasn't mistaken.  The other girls haven't been shown as much, and after Misty ditched the show, how knows what happened to her @_@

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 21, 2012, 02:30:49 PM
And I would be lying if I said I liked Cynthia's new design.  I think she looks better in black, but that's just me.
Maybe, yeah, but I can't say I hate it for that. It's neat to see her looking a little bit more casual.
She's probably there visiting Caitlin's villa like in the games.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 21, 2012, 02:30:49 PM
About Misty...like jkid said, she got her 2 season's worth plus 3 movies, if I wasn't mistaken.  The other girls haven't been shown as much, and after Misty ditched the show, how knows what happened to her @_@
Misty also came back in the special DVD that came with Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. That thing with the Phantom trainer.

Misty fans saying Misty gets no respect is like telling a Sonic fan that Shadow gets no respect. Sure, it's been quite awhile since they've been in the limelight but at least the creators seem to care more about them than Leaf and Mighty.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.