I'm Going to Start Watching the Pokemon Anime Again

Started by jkid101094, May 17, 2012, 08:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm going to start watching the Pokemon anime again.

Because Cynthia and Caitlin as main characters. That's why.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I'm sorry, but as long as Ash Ketchum continues to refuse to put all that battle experience to good use, then f*ck the anime.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on May 17, 2012, 08:36:00 AM
I'm sorry, but as long as Ash Ketchum continues to refuse to put all that battle experience to good use, then f*ck the anime.
I forgot what video I heard it in but someone explained the reason for him acting like an idiot and I didn't care that Ash was retarded anymore.

...Besides...motherfucking Cynthia.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 17, 2012, 08:37:35 AM
I forgot what video I heard it in but someone explained the reason for him acting like an idiot and I didn't care that Ash was retarded anymore.

...Besides...motherfucking Cynthia.
Quote from: windlessusher on May 17, 2012, 08:36:00 AM
I just thought that the story is supposed to restart everytime he finishes a region? Just as a way for newcomers of the anime not to be confused to see why the main character is able to win without trying.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 17, 2012, 08:43:07 AM
I just thought that the story is supposed to restart everytime he finishes a region? Just as a way for newcomers of the anime not to be confused to see why the main character is able to win without trying.
It's possible for a war veteran to enter new territory and still get his ass kicked.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Still, Pikachu alone should be able to handle almost anything at the level it must be at by now.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 17, 2012, 08:45:18 AM
Still, Pikachu alone should be able to handle almost anything at the level it must be at by now.
Pikachus still have sh*t defense.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Everything in Ash's arsenal resets. Pikachu. His friends. His knowledge. Only time it doesnt reset is if it is a movie.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 17, 2012, 08:57:35 AM
Everything in Ash's arsenal resets. Pikachu. His friends. His knowledge. Only time it doesnt reset is if it is a movie.

His arsenal still exists. He even sometimes calls in some of them once it gets to the championship. Pikachu doesn't reset, it's as powerful as ever. His knowledge... Ash was always an idiot, so...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 17, 2012, 09:27:51 AM
His knowledge... Ash was always an idiot, so...
And this bothers me, I know Japan has this thing against character development, but this is atrocious, HE THREW A POKEBALL AT A GIRL'S HEAD GODDAMMIT.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on May 17, 2012, 09:41:12 AM
And this bothers me, I know Japan has this thing against character development, but this is atrocious, HE THREW A POKEBALL AT A GIRL'S HEAD GODDAMMIT.
When was this?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

We all know why I even pay any sort of attention to the anime. So I can edit the Sinnoh Series and make it better. =P

At this point though, it's just disrespectful what they've done to Ash. How many newcomers can there be every season? Anyone who starts watching at say...six years old? They're gonna NOTICE if something weird happened when they turned ten, it's not like they just STOP watching, Pokemon isn't Sesame Street. <_<

I love Jesus! Do you?