Astral Projection and other Phenomena

Started by dreamcasthime, June 05, 2012, 03:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcasthime

Ok, so lately I have been trying out Astral Projection to see if it would work......and so I tried for a while and couldn't quite get it. But, last night I tried again and I did it, and I tested it to see if it was a projection and not a dream. I went to the closest gamestop and looked at one game in the wii section and made sure I knew the exact spot it was in, I went there early this morning and it was n that exact spot along with the other games I saw. So I wonder if things like Psychokinesis and such exist. What do you guys think?

jkid101094

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on June 05, 2012, 03:09:14 PM
Ok, so lately I have been trying out Astral Projection to see if it would work......and so I tried for a while and couldn't quite get it. But, last night I tried again and I did it, and I tested it to see if it was a projection and not a dream. I went to the closest gamestop and looked at one game in the wii section and made sure I knew the exact spot it was in, I went there early this morning and it was n that exact spot along with the other games I saw. So I wonder if things like Psychokinesis and such exist. What do you guys think?
lolwut

Elaborate.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.