So I Was On The Chat Until I Got This Crazy Fun Idea...

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 09, 2012, 06:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Pen Pals!

I don't know how it would work, but why not give it a shot? It Costs a lot to go traveling, so we can't go off and visit one another, so why not send them letters? Wouldn't it be neat? Several people on the chat thought it was a great idea, so I decided to go ahead and post it here, so everyone can see it.

I understand maybe some of you won't be able to receive or maybe even send, again, we'll see how it works out.

Ideas, yes or no, comments? Feel free to say anything, I would love to hear from you all. C:

The Forgotten Alex

All I have to say to this topic is

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

BEST IDEA EVER!
People asked.

AlisonLuvsGames

jkid101094

This has actually been discussed before. Sadly not too many people here are that in to writing letters.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 09, 2012, 06:10:30 AM
This has actually been discussed before. Sadly not too many people here are that in to writing letters.
It has?

Oh well, we should get more people into it. I love writing letters C:

You're going to be a part of it, right Jkid? -slapped-

xSalashawty

I have to find my mom's stamps first. >:C
The only thing I have to worry about is the reaction of everyone's parents when you're caught writing a letter to someone across the country you met on the internet (Possibly with an age difference too) and when you get a letter from someone. Would your parents look through that? :C

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on June 09, 2012, 06:25:34 AM
The only thing I have to worry about is the reaction of everyone's parents when you're caught writing a letter to someone across the country you met on the internet (Possibly with an age difference too) and when you get a letter from someone. Would your parents look through that? :C
I was about to say. I'm not sure what my mom would think if I told her I was swapping letters with kids who aren't even in the double digits. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 09, 2012, 06:10:30 AM

The only thing that I think I am not into is giving away a physical address... then again, it's mainly people I somewhat know (only over the Internet - and there's the problem).

Then again (part 2) - John knows my address... he sent me something once. hehe

xSalashawty

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 09, 2012, 07:03:34 AM
The only thing that I think I am not into is giving away a physical address... then again, it's mainly people I somewhat know (only over the Internet - and there's the problem).
Well, there's always post offices with the PO Boxes and such.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Yeah, obviously this isn't going to be a right away thing, this is going to take awhile. I'm thinking about sending a letter or two on Monday, not sure yet. C: I might need to buy more Stamps xDD

Parents and stuff are going to be a big problem, apparently. I can understand.

Riot_Monsterous

I hardly ever write them, or get much chance to mail them off.. But I do like writing >w> it's just a matter of who I trust to give my address out to. This is a really good idea though! x3 sending and receiving letters can be really awesum <3 and it's so much more personal than emails and shiz o-o The parent thing can definitely be a problem though D: but.. that can be fixed by teh parents to the mailbox? ewe

Quote from: valia_wolfie on June 09, 2012, 10:12:32 PM
I hardly ever write them, or get much chance to mail them off.. But I do like writing >w> it's just a matter of who I trust to give my address out to. This is a really good idea though! x3 sending and receiving letters can be really awesum <3 and it's so much more personal than emails and shiz o-o The parent thing can definitely be a problem though D: but.. that can be fixed by teh parents to the mailbox? ewe
Yeahhh :C

Elija2

Having pen pals is obsolete thanks to the widespread use of e-mail.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Elija2 on June 12, 2012, 09:27:55 AM

Pshhh, you can't send physical body limbs in e-mail can you >:U
Pesterchum = sirJayden

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Elija2 on June 12, 2012, 09:27:55 AM
That's what would make it fun.

But... postage, and all...