What Food Sounds Good to You Right Now?

Started by jkid101094, June 19, 2012, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TailsLover2010

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 14, 2012, 03:03:09 PM
You kids these days have some weird ideas of what food is...

I don't know about sleeping pills, but cum is a food, I don't eat it though.
-No advertising in signature, please.

Meme Master Flex

I could go for some of my mom's homemade potato salad, actually, i'll go and get some right now.

Yes, i'm that hungry and fat, probably just fat

TailsLover2010

Quote from: NazoUN on July 14, 2012, 07:26:28 PM
I could go for some of my mom's homemade potato salad, actually, i'll go and get some right now.

Yes, i'm that hungry and fat, probably just fat

potato salad is good.

but fucking steak.
-No advertising in signature, please.

jkid101094

You know that flavored rice? You know, the kind you boil in a pot on the stove? I want it so badly. I dunno why but I have a crazy craving for rice. I'm almost tempted to make it myself. *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 25, 2012, 04:35:48 PM
You know that flavored rice? You know, the kind you boil in a pot on the stove? I want it so badly. I dunno why but I have a crazy craving for rice. I'm almost tempted to make it myself. *shot*
1/2 cup white rice in a pot w/ 1 cup of water. Place on stove & stir occasionally until rice has absorbed all the water. If you want flavored rice, I *think* you use broth instead of water.

You're welcome. Here's the ratio for rice/water: 1:2

^this shit is amazing. srsly.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

SirnaqTheEchidna

... and with that, the forgotten echidna, the other guardian of Angel Island, set off to find Knuckles. :P

eastport

Megaman123

Well, a chicken, stuffed inside a turkey, stuffed inside a pig, stuffed inside Big Bird, covered in Marshmallows and deep fried sounds awesome right about now.