Let's Complain About Our IRL Friends c:

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, July 18, 2012, 10:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

http://puu.sh/JEiy  http://puu.sh/JEDj  <--- This. AND, She passed up a VERY good school, with GOOD opportunities JUST so she could go to a PUBLIC SCHOOL with ghetto kids and pregnant girls EVERYWHERE. (left her name since nobody here knows her e.e )

And then there's Shelley. Oh, dear Shelley...

So not too long ago she tried to tell me that the UK and England aren't together, they're two different places.

"Silly maddie, they aren't the same place, they're different," I told her that they were, and she kinda laughed at me, "Silly Maddie." Yeah, so, I told her I have English friends who say the same thing, AND I looked it up. "Well, they're wrong, and I have manymanymanymany friends Maddie, who say that their wrong (Yes she said their)" So I said: So Shelley, you're telling me that the Internet, books, globes, and people that actually live there are wrong. She had no reply.

She's obsessed with a wrestler named Shamus, he's Irish. She's obsessed with Ireland, 'says' she has an Irish boyfriend (...no one here is Irish, and if she had a boyfriend, she'd talk about him non-stop, that's what happened last time.), 'says' she's going to Ireland while she has a single mom, living in a rent controlled apartment complex. e.e Yeah right.

INB4 you tell me I'm being a little mean, that's not the only thing Shelley has done, AND INB4 you tell me she may not be lying to me, uh, she has a BAD lying problem. She's VERY insecure.

You guys rant about your IRL friends now ;u; Posted this topic here because I didn't know if it'd fit anywhere else.

HereAndThere

Well, I don't have a reason to complain, but fuck it.
My friend keeps kicking my ass at yu-gi-oh! He's a douche :c

jkid101094

Sorry, I know this is a little grim for my tastes but it's honestly the first thing I thought.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

Most of my IRL friends ignore me or dont talk to me. They dont seem to favor me over other friends.

Sometimes it pisses me off. A lot.

And then you have those people who are your friends, but act like total bitches to you around another person.
People asked.

Meme Master Flex

What jkid said.

All my friends are dead to me.
So usually my friends and me do things on the weekends, but, my birthday was near the weekend so we where going to do a shitton of stuff
for it.

Guess what they did.
They went without me.
They didn't even tell me.
Nothing.
I only found out by the pictures they posted to facebook.

So guess what i did for my birthday?
Nothing but fighting my brother for throwing shit out the window, he pissed everyone off so much i didn't even get a fucking cake.
I didn't get any presents.
I didn't go anywhere
i didn't do anything but just fucking play minecraft all day and cry
/rantover

PurpleOrangePoo

My friends? They're all assholes. ALL OF THEM. Like jkid, they're dead to me. I need new friends.

TailsLover2010

Alright. One of my friends, Ian Gray, thinks everything we do just to get away from him sometimes, means we hate him and he whines to the 2 dumbasses that control the place. We even explained to him that he is annoying dumbass and he keeps stalking us everywhere. We still get in trouble.
-No advertising in signature, please.

jkid101094

Quote from: NazoUN on July 18, 2012, 03:29:26 PM
What jkid said.

All my friends are dead to me.
Quote from: PurpleOrangePoo on July 18, 2012, 03:30:58 PM
Like jkid, they're dead to me. I need new friends.

That's not what I meant, just to clarify. Excluding the 3 friends I may never see again the only other one I had actually died before I joined the site.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 18, 2012, 03:35:08 PM
That's not what I meant, just to clarify. Excluding the 3 friends I may never see again the only other one I had actually died before I joined the site.

Well, you could have just put it in a literal sense

jkid101094

Quote from: NazoUN on July 18, 2012, 05:15:41 PM
Well, you could have just put it in a literal sense
I'm not sure what you're saying here. If I were to say "my friends are dead" in a literal sense then I would literally be referring to the death of my friend.

You two are saying it in a non literal sense.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Uh... my friends get me killed in Halo and Brawl?
That's pretty much it. They dont actually piss me off.