Sonic Development Staff (ALERT)

Started by SonicDevelopersStaff, July 21, 2012, 04:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicDevelopersStaff

Sonic Development Staff has had a recent occurence of 8 people talking to the owner and various stff. We are getting reports of the game wesee you are making. Sonic Adventure 3 staff has decidedto lockdown itself. We are also prepared for if any of our engines or sprites or content related to the game is used then Sonic Zone and its owner shall be takin into authority and possibly sued.

-Do not Pm Nova
-Do not Pm us
-Do not Pm anybody who wrote this

We are busy people and plan not to be dsturbed in our game development (And maybe fapping xD)!

TheGameNinja

Meme Master Flex

>2012

>Thinking anyone cares about this

jkid101094

Quote from: SonicDevelopersStaff on July 21, 2012, 04:35:46 PM
We are also prepared for if any of our engines or sprites or content related to the game is used then Sonic Zone and its owner shall be takin into authority and possibly sued.

Sorry...doing that to people I don't know isn't generally in my nature but...this is just too funny.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: SonicDevelopersStaff on July 21, 2012, 04:35:46 PM
Sonic Development Staff has had a recent occurence of 8 people talking to the owner and various stff. We are getting reports of the game wesee you are making. Sonic Adventure 3 staff has decidedto lockdown itself. We are also prepared for if any of our engines or sprites or content related to the game is used then Sonic Zone and its owner shall be takin into authority and possibly sued.

-Do not Pm Nova
-Do not Pm us
-Do not Pm anybody who wrote this

We are busy people and plan not to be dsturbed in our game development (And maybe fapping xD)!
Grammar issues/reasons why I can't take this seriously.
You wish.
Who (else) wrote this?

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Super Sonic Boom

Please contact the forum or site owner in question if you believe there is a problem.
There is no need to threaten anything against ANY of our members right now as no game has been produced.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Chris Silvano on July 21, 2012, 07:03:27 PM
Please contact the forum or site owner in question if you believe there is a problem.
There is no need to threaten anything against ANY of our members right now as no game has been produced.

I'm laughing because you're taking this seriously.

jkid101094

Quote from: Jeexx on July 22, 2012, 04:54:49 AM
Aaand...It's Nova who made that post.
IP Address is the same. :3

Isn't that cute..
You posted his information why?

It was obviously him.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.