Main Menu

Riddle Me This, Batman.

Started by jkid101094, August 02, 2012, 12:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I have searched wikis, skimmed episodes and much more to answer a question I've had ever since the launch of B/W...

...Do Lillilgant and Petlil have mouths...?

This is the closest I've come to an answer. She's obviously holding an ice cream cone but I don't see a mouth and even then we all know how reliable the Pokemon anime's continuity is.

I figure since they're plants...photosynthesis and stuff, but having no legs and no mouths just kind of seem...odd for such cute Pokemon.

So can anyone help me figure this out? I can't find a single official source that approves or disproves this case.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

I force myself to watch the anime so i can keep up with the amount of pokemon and there is only one dubbed episode i have seen with Liligant in it. It was sick and dying(YES!) i cant answer your question.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 02, 2012, 02:36:03 PM
I force myself to watch the anime so i can keep up with the amount of pokemon and there is only one dubbed episode i have seen with Liligant in it. It was sick and dying(YES!) i cant our question.
Yeah, that was the Tornadus vs. Landorus episode~

She's in several others, though, including the movie and the season 2 pilot.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 02, 2012, 02:36:03 PM
I force myself to watch the anime so i can keep up with the amount of pokemon

...you could play the games. :I

SmashFinale

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 02, 2012, 04:10:34 PM
...you could play the games. :I
How about this TGN? Develop my sense of competition and play a series in which if you don't have ANY of the previous games you are literally butt-raped by every ten year old you encounter online. Or how about this one? Go in with absolutely NO IDEA what attacks do what, what Pokemon have special traits that just HAPPENS to kill ALL your goddamn Pokemon just because you made its health just BARELY go below half? Or better yet, try to enter a competition only to be rejected for overpowered Pokemon? Or even still, trade with your friends only to find out they put a bunch of useless HMs on their Pokemon. Let's not forget that since the GBA era, people can move their old Pokemon from there to here with relative ease. Plus the fact that getting that certain type of Pokemon you want from teh past is a literal pain in your arse. Lest we forget the fact that you pretty much HAVE to trade to be worth shit in the game. Oh, and you cant catch them all no matter what you do because by the time you do that a new game or a remake would have been released and i dont have the time for that shit. Lo and behold exclusive games actually MEAN something, now you actually HAVE to by both versions. And lets not forget teh expansion pack. :D

Thats why i gave the fuck up on the main series. I'll play the spinoffs, but fuck the main series now.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 02, 2012, 04:58:23 PM
How about this TGN? Develop my sense of competition and play a series in which if you don't have ANY of the previous games you are literally butt-raped by every ten year old you encounter online. Or how about this one? Go in with absolutely NO IDEA what attacks do what, what Pokemon have special traits that just HAPPENS to kill ALL your goddamn Pokemon just because you made its health just BARELY go below half? Or better yet, try to enter a competition only to be rejected for overpowered Pokemon? Or even still, trade with your friends only to find out they put a bunch of useless HMs on their Pokemon. Let's not forget that since the GBA era, people can move their old Pokemon from there to here with relative ease. Plus the fact that getting that certain type of Pokemon you want from teh past is a literal pain in your arse. Lest we forget the fact that you pretty much HAVE to trade to be worth shit in the game. Oh, and you cant catch them all no matter what you do because by the time you do that a new game or a remake would have been released and i dont have the time for that shit. Lo and behold exclusive games actually MEAN something, now you actually HAVE to by both versions. And lets not forget teh expansion pack. :D

Thats why i gave the fuck up on the main series. I'll play the spinoffs, but fuck the main series now.

Mabye the problem is just that you suck at strategy. Jussayin.
People asked.

jkid101094

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on August 02, 2012, 07:22:37 PM
Mabye the problem is just that you suck at strategy. Jussayin.
Maybe the problem is that he sucks at games in general. No one goes into a new Pokemon generation knowing exactly what everything does. We've all had to learn our fair share.

Or better yet, try to enter a competition only to be rejected for overpowered Pokemon?
Just don't use legendary Pokemon or Wobbafett and you should be fine.

Or even still, trade with your friends only to find out they put a bunch of useless HMs on their Pokemon.
The move-deleter exists for a reason use him.

Let's not forget that since the GBA era, people can move their old Pokemon from there to here with relative ease. Plus the fact that getting that certain type of Pokemon you want from teh past is a literal pain in your arse.
These are both no only contradictory but stupid reason to hate a game.

Lest we forget the fact that you pretty much HAVE to trade to be worth shit in the game.
I've been beating the games fine with only one version since the days of Red and Blue. Besides, now that Pokemon games have Wi-Fi all of us can trade together.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Well im not doing it until there comes a systems in which u have no choice but to start completely over. Im not being swayed otherwise. And its too damn late for me to try to re-learn EVERYTHING anyways. I dont have the time or patience for that shit.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 03, 2012, 05:02:37 AM
Well im not doing it until there comes a systems in which u have no choice but to start completely over. Im not being swayed otherwise. And its too damn late for me to try to re-learn EVERYTHING anyways. I dont have the time or patience for that shit.
I find your ignorance both confusing and frustrating.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.