Main Menu

Code of Princess

Started by jkid101094, September 04, 2012, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItdic1MQx4&feature=g-all-u

So...I just found out this game is a beat-em up...

...not even this chick;

can convince me of playing a beat-em up. That has to be the only genre that has aged like crap with me.

But that's only my opinion. What about yours?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

jkid101094

Quote from: Mikey on September 04, 2012, 01:14:36 PM

Give me a 3D Custom Girl mod of that girl and I won't bitch the next time you post that. *slapped*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

You made this topic before i did.
Im pissed that's my thoughts.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 04, 2012, 03:21:16 PM
You made this topic before i did.
Im pissed that's my thoughts.
Because I made the topic or because you wanted a different genre?

You're fucking slow, seriously. This game was announced two months ago and you've had since then to make this topic. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 04, 2012, 03:22:48 PM
Because I made the topic or because you wanted a different genre?

You're fucking slow, seriously. This game was announced two months ago and you've had since then to make this topic. =P
Im pissed because you made the topic Mr.Idontknowwhatthegameisaboutsoimnotgonnasbebotheredtolookitup.  Now out of the fucking blue you do look it up? :U

I never told you the genre because i knew your reaction would be negative towards. I personally love beat em ups (especially when they remind me of Castle Crashers and are even on the related games listing of it.)

TheGameNinja

I'm still interested. I haven't played many beat em ups, though. A few arcade games and Scott Pilgrim.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 05, 2012, 12:32:27 AM
Im pissed because you made the topic Mr.Idontknowwhatthegameisaboutsoimnotgonnasbebotheredtolookitup.  Now out of the fucking blue you do look it up? :U
Yeah, that's kind of how it works. You should have made this topic weeks ago. =P

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 05, 2012, 07:12:23 AM
I'm still interested. I haven't played many beat em ups, though. A few arcade games and Scott Pilgrim.
I played games like the old TMNT beat-em up and The Simpsons game back when they were still in arcades and games like Super Ninja Boy for the SNES and they still hold a place in my heart but that was only because I still had my brother to play them with back then. Let's face it, Beat-Em ups are only really fun if you have people to play with.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 05, 2012, 01:10:33 PM
I played games like the old TMNT beat-em up and The Simpsons game back when they were still in arcades and games like Super Ninja Boy for the SNES and they still hold a place in my heart but that was only because I still had my brother to play them with back then. Let's face it, Beat-Em ups are only really fun if you have people to play with.
You realize this game is  co-op/versus mode right? Not that anyone here actually has a 3DS though.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 06, 2012, 01:13:29 AM
You realize this game is  co-op/versus mode right? Not that anyone here actually has a 3DS though.
Yes I do, but only like...7 people I know have a 3DS and only about 3 of those 7 would give this game a second glance much-less a full blown purchase.

And never in my life have I payed good money for a game solely for it's multiplayer. I don't plan on making this the first.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 06, 2012, 01:30:31 AM
Yes I do, but only like...7 people I know have a 3DS and only about 3 of those 7 would give this game a second glance much-less a full blown purchase.

And never in my life have I payed good money for a game solely for it's multiplayer. I don't plan on making this the first.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

SmashFinale

Ok then let me lay down two game series which basically LIVE on Multiplayer.

Smash Bros.
Mario Kart.

Now you cant say that the single player experience in that was even close enough to justify buying. Even with the modes playing those games by yourself can get extremely dull.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 06, 2012, 04:41:51 AM
Now you cant say that the single player experience in that was even close enough to justify buying. Even with the modes playing those games by yourself can get extremely dull.
Yes I can. I didn't buy either of those games solely for multiplayer. Sure they helped make it worth the pretty pennies my mommy paid for them but I didn't tell her I wanted them so I could play online.

Also I have an entire forum's worth of Smash Bros. and Mario Kart players. I have about two people who even know what Code Princess is much less that I can expect to buy it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 06, 2012, 04:41:51 AM
Ok then let me lay down two game series which basically LIVE on Multiplayer.

Smash Bros.
Mario Kart.

I've never played multiplayer on either of those o3o

So yeah...It's better for the singleplayer for me than the multiplayer.
I think there's a lot people I know who would agree :3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

SmashFinale

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on September 06, 2012, 09:09:37 AM
I've never played multiplayer on either of those o3o

So yeah...It's better for the singleplayer for me than the multiplayer.
I think there's a lot people I know who would agree :3
So you ONLY play adventure mode and event match and that is it? Not ONCE played Brawl Mode or Battle Mode. Now if you say you "fought against computers" in a mode specifically designed for more than one person enjoyment im counting that because well... ITS A MODE FOR MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME.