Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

Started by TheGameNinja, September 25, 2012, 02:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on January 02, 2014, 06:25:31 PM
After 4 f*cking hours, I finally finished the demo, this game is addicting as f*ck.
On a scale from Sonic 06' to Pokemon...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 02, 2014, 06:30:20 PM
On a scale from Sonic 06' to Pokemon...
Further
This is the Final Fantasy that I remember *sniff*, where has this game been my whole life?

Sooooooooo a tad above Pokemon =U
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Turns out this was originally a sequel to Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 11, 2014, 01:31:32 AM
Turns out this was originally a sequel to Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light
So they've no problem changing the name of a proper Final Fantasy game into something else, but these recent Final Fantasies(13 and 15) just HAVE to still be called Final Fantasy?

Is the series going through some reboot I don't know about?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

It's not a proper Final Fantasy game for them.

Hakudamashi

Sounds like they're silently Rebooting Final Fantasy, but still keeping it as main series just so it can sell more...

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 11, 2014, 07:01:07 AM
Sounds like they're silently Rebooting Final Fantasy, but still keeping it as main series just so it can sell more...

I guess this is the part where the applause.mp3 rolls and you finally realise what it means to stay relevant for a newer generation?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 11, 2014, 07:05:39 AM
I guess this is the part where the applause.mp3 rolls and you finally realise what it means to stay relevant for a newer generation?
Stay relevant? What the hell does that mean? You don't stay relevant by silently changing drastically everything that made you cool while being loud about your legacy and how cool you used to be just get people to give your new "ideas" a chance.
You stay relevant by improving and expanding on what makes you unique and great and make appropriate changes to suit the new generation, like The Looney Tunes Show.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 11, 2014, 07:09:13 AM
like The Looney Tunes Show.

yeah you know there are alot of 'old looney tunes fans' that hate the looney tunes show

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 11, 2014, 07:22:04 AM
yeah you know there are alot of 'old looney tunes fans' that hate the looney tunes show

Just like there are alot of people that hate Green Eyed Sonic and Brown haired Zelda

Let's keep this discussion between you and me k?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Final Fantasy isn't going thru a reboot. It's called business. They COULD have made a whole new series and let that be innovative but the higher ups in Square Enix probably wouldn't allow it for it could risk them losing money.

Hakudamashi

Everything is a risk of losing money.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay