Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Started by shadowDOESrock, December 27, 2012, 05:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Sounds to me you don't use items... ever. Those items that they give you on the dpad aren't there for the fuck of it, you can really fuck someone up if used correctly, especially with assists. It uttely destroys justu spammers, makes them rage quit against me. Thus I stick with playing locally with my friends who also know howto play the game not retarded.

And awekening? Bah, you lock them down with projectiles and force them to waste thier chackra on substitute if they attempt that shit. Even if they are successful, just jump everywhere, seriously...

You acknowledge this, but just praised chackra regen? At least NUN has the excuse that we have seen chakra charging, and we can assume noone reallyuses it cause it takes time and concentration and leaves yourself wide open, thus impractical in tje heat of battle(which it is unless you've made sure your opponent cannot get to you). Who in Naruto has chackra regen?

Why? Because of the camera?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

...you sprint towards him in awakening and bam. projectiles are useless.
Also Itachi & Deidara.

And /everyone/ has chakra that regenerates over time, but they can not charge chakra whenever they want.
This adds... depth. Only use jutsus when you really have to. If the power is gone, its fucking gone. Fighting is the core.
There is no skill evolved in charging. You almost always have enough time to charge.

Again, this is different in Ultimate Ninja (as far i remember). Infact, aside from the deeper combo system they're quite similar aside from the Storm Games.

Hakudamashi

If dude dahes towards you... just guard...or jump.
Kakashi is the counter lame, makes the scrub Itachi and Diedara players into free wins.

I really need to see the kinda people you fight against, cause you make it soumd like the ability to charge charkra is this godsend ability that's totally safe,
Also, hand to hand combat is the core of naruto ninja battles? Which manga have you been reading?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 09:11:05 AM
Also, hand to hand combat is the core of naruto ninja battles? Which manga have you been reading?

Well, it was until Shippuden. And thats where it started to become stupid.
I have a HDPVR so i could technially record some UNS2 Online Matches...

Yeah, i'm not touching UNS3 again. ever.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 05, 2013, 12:47:39 PM
Well, it was until Shippuden. And thats where it started to become stupid.
I have a HDPVR so i could technially record some UNS2 Online Matches...

Yeah, i'm not touching UNS3 again. ever.
I would've asked you to mail me your copy, but you don't have a PS3... nor do I...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 01:44:30 PM
I would've asked you to mail me your copy, but you don't have a PS3... nor do I...

What happened?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 02:53:05 PM
Didn't I make it public that my PS3 was stolen?

If you did i missed it...

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 08, 2013, 01:51:08 PM
Of all the things you could have done...

i already broke one of my controlers because i threw it towards the wall a week before because of this game

SuperSonic23

This game might be the best Naruto game yet! I got it for my 360, and I was amazed!!!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 08, 2013, 04:35:45 PM
This game might be the best Naruto game yet! I got it for my 360, and I was amazed!!!

You high?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay