Main Menu

Mario Kart U

Started by SmashFinale, January 23, 2013, 04:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

... or some title like that. It's gonna be discussed at E3 this year so might as well make a topic on it now.

Hakudamashi

If they tweak the drifting and allow to switch out items like in smash bros.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: windlessusher on January 23, 2013, 10:27:16 AM
If they tweak the drifting and allow to switch out items like in smash bros.

YES! Honestly is there a chance to finally get rid of the blue shell with that!? :D

Thunder7908

I hope they add some "Double Dash!!" mode in to it. It's just basically like Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Well with the success of Mario Kart 7 on the Nintendo 3DS, we can only hope that Mario's racing adventures get even better on the newest Nintendo console. Apparently the devs will make the game playable in the Summer. Also there will be HD Zelda - The Wind Waker and a new Smash Bros game.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on February 05, 2013, 10:00:25 AM
Well with the success of Mario Kart 7 on the Nintendo 3DS, we can only hope that Mario's racing adventures get even better on the newest Nintendo console. Apparently the devs will make the game playable in the Summer. Also there will be HD Zelda - The Wind Waker and a new Smash Bros game.

i didnt really like mario kart 7 to be honest i like sonic transformed better the computers are much more brutal than the dumbass computers in mario kart series