If there was a Soul Calibur 6 on PS4 and Nextbox, what would you like to see

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 14, 2013, 01:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 15, 2013, 09:00:52 AM
And lol, nope.
PS4 already has more hype to it than the Wii U had after two years.
In your circle of friends.

You need to learn that just because you know 18 people that are excited for something doesn't mean 18 million are. I for one don't know a soul (outside of you and Erik) that are excited for the PS4.

Quote from: Elija2 on April 15, 2013, 09:20:05 AM
If both next-gen consoles bomb I'll eat my shoe. Besides, ads and mandatory DRM are good for the publishers, why else would Sony or M$ implement them? If anything, those would get publishers to be more willing to support the newer consoles.
I never said both of them would (I think) but it's still a possibility at least one of them will and, if that's the case, no one is going to want to make games for that system. Just look at the Vita.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2013, 09:50:28 AM

You need to learn that just because you know 18 people that are excited for something doesn't mean 18 million are. I for one don't know a soul (outside of you and Erik) that are excited for the PS4.

You must not frequent other gaming-related sites. Most gamers are excited for the PS4. Meanwhile the Wii U is selling horribly despite having a two-year head start over the other next-gen consoles.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Elija2 on April 15, 2013, 10:22:17 AM
You must not frequent other gaming-related sites. Most gamers are excited for the PS4. Meanwhile the Wii U is selling horribly despite having a two-year head start over the other next-gen consoles.

i agree with u the Wii U isnt selling as much as nintendo thought it would so i think the Wii U wont last much longer

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2013, 09:50:28 AM

...you need to step outside and read a newspaper.
I'm not even excited for the PS4, lol
Infact, as it stands i'm more excited about Nintendos & Microsofts E3's over Sony's.

I dun know about America, but i know that the PS4 has already been in the evening news in most european nations.
Hell, when i went watching G.I Joe Retaliation there was like a two minute live action God of War Ascension trailer and alot of people in the theatre where like "Did you know the PS4 is coming out this year?" "Yeah, the new Killzone looks cool!"

Hell, the official PS4 Trailer on the PS4 Channel alone already has almost 30 million views on YouTube compared to the Wii U's most viewed 9million views video.

As for the Wii U, most "casuals" still think that the Wii U is a Wii add-on and developers try to stay away from it.
Remember how people where saying the Vita was a failure in the sales department and developers cancelled alot of their projects for it?
The Wii U sold even less than the Vita.

The Wii U's most sold thrid party game was ZombiU with about 400'000 Copies followed by Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with like 350'000.
For comparison, around that Number Mega Man died. Around that number, Pandemic had to close.
Around that number, Radical had to close. Around that number Bizarre Creations had to close.
Its so bad that various exclusives are going multiplat, like Rayman and Ninja Gaiden 3.
And again, for comparison... the Dreamcast sold a bit over 8million- which was the killing blow for Sega.

Japanese Gamers dont want it because all the games are on PS3, 3DS or Vita and they have vastly superior Monster Hunter Games.
Western Gamers dont want it because all the games are on PS3, 360, or PC and mostly better versions.
And casual gamers dont want it because they either dont know about it or because it isnt as accesable and they by now have moved on from the Wii to the Kinect. (I dont like the Kinect, but that thing sells.)

And i'll say again, i dont hate the Wii U nor do i favor the PS4. Infact, currently its the other way around.
But thats just the way things are. I will buy a Wii U as soon (Star Fox, Metroid, Super Smash, Zelda) comes out.

And fault is completely on Nintendos side- Starting with that ludicrous name.

BUT Nintendo has the Manpower to turn this around, just like Sony did with the PlayStation 3.
The Difference here is just... it wont be able to keep up with the graphically intensive games the PS4, Nextbox and PC will have nor does it have the easy development options and easy porting of those.

P.S: I might have wrong numbers there, so correct me if things changed.
P.S2: I feel sorry for western MH Fans. Capcom testing the western intrest on the Wii U...

Hakudamashi

Yes Kyo that's quite informative, but what does that have to do with Soul Calibur?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 11:17:50 AM
Yes Kyo that's quite informative, but what does that have to do with Soul Calibur?
I know you're trying to be a moderator and I appreciate it but there's nothing wrong with going a little bit off topic.

However I'm just going to stop here because I have honestly can't really say anything else that wouldn't just be me saying, "Well Nintendo is better because I'm a fanboy".

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Well look at it this way, maybe people aren't getting a Wii U cause, like me, they are waiting on what Sony AND Microsoft have to offer?
Consoles aren't cheap yknow...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 12:09:53 PM
Well look at it this way, maybe people aren't getting a Wii U cause, like me, they are waiting on what Sony AND Microsoft have to offer?
Consoles aren't cheap yknow...

i already know that they're not going to be cheap when the PS3 came out the system was only $600 dollars so i can tell the PS4 is going to be a little more expensive than the PS3 when it came out

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 15, 2013, 12:30:27 PM
only $600 dollars

Actually, i have a few things.

Story Mode ala (Naruto: Rise of the Ninja, Tekken 6) would be cool
A also, bring back Inferno as Final Boss.

And if can't bring be characters because of the "Story" simply call it Soul Edge 2 and set it before Soul Calibur.
C=

Hakudamashi

Or just make Soul Calibur 6 a prequel within the 10 year time skip
It's not like it's never been done before.

And I wouldn't mind if it was MK9 style.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 17, 2013, 04:36:54 AM
Or just make Soul Calibur 6 a prequel within the 10 year time skip
It's not like it's never been done before.

And I wouldn't mind if it was MK9 style.

Yeah, but thats always weird.
And "MK9" does not exist, merely the reboot game that is known as "Mortal Kombat".

And SC doesnt need a reboot.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 17, 2013, 04:54:25 AM
And "MK9" does not exist, merely the reboot game that is known as "Mortal Kombat".

I'll call it Mortal Kombat: Erectile Disfunction if I want. >:U

And I'll be happy so long as V is forgotten about and buried.

I want my Sophitia back. :c

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 17, 2013, 04:54:25 AM

Woahwoahwoah who's talking about a reboot? I was talking about the story mode

And I say MK9 cause there's another game called Mortal Kombat if you recall.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Also, Algol and your stupid backstory? gtfo.

Also neat would be like a... "Soul Calibur Generations"
Where both the new and old characters are in.
They'll have to change up the new characters' moveset though since alot are really similar to their originals.

Mabeh have all pervious cameos in the game.
Aside from Star Wars.
Fuck Star Wars.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 18, 2013, 06:35:38 PM
Also neat would be like a... "Soul Calibur Generations"
Where both the new and old characters are in.
They'll have to change up the new characters' moveset though since alot are really similar to their originals.
SIMILAR?

The new characters are absolutely nothing but generic copies of the older characters. They serve no other purpose that to give new faces to old move sets and that is the dumbest decision Namco has ever made.

Also, Algol and your stupid backstory? gtfo.
Nah, I'm cool with Algol. He has a really fun move set.

Mabeh have all pervious cameos in the game.
Aside from Star Wars.
Fuck Star Wars.
Especially Star Wars.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.