The PS4 Coming in November

Started by billyhatcher312, April 15, 2013, 09:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 15, 2013, 12:42:09 PM
dude they made the PS4 so we can enjoy more of the playstation
You're right. That's why a system as powerful as the PS4 is can totally be backwards compatible?
That's why we DON'T have re-purchase CERTAIN PlayStation exclusive games for it?
That's why any PSN purchase made on PS3 is NOT able to be ported to the PS4?

Come on man, we basically cant even trade-in systems for the next one. Even our PS3 controllers aren't compatible with the PS4. And why take something like that away from future systems? If it's money related i still question their decision on it. We all know that the price for the PS4 is going to be absurd.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 01:01:43 PM
You're right. That's why a system as powerful as the PS4 is can totally be backwards compatible?
That's why we DON'T have re-purchase CERTAIN PlayStation exclusive games for it?

Come on man, we basically cant even trade-in systems for the next one. Even our PS3 controllers aren't compatible with the PS4. And why take something like that away from future systems? If it's money related i still question their decision on it. We all know that the price for the PS4 is going to be absurd.

dude u can redownload the games u buy on ur ps3 to the ps4

TheGameNinja

Yeah, I'll get a PS4. Gotta play Watch_Dogs.

SmashFinale

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 15, 2013, 01:18:15 PM
Yeah, I'll get a PS4. Gotta play Watch_Dogs.
That game is going to the PS3 you know....

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 01:20:02 PM
That game is going to the PS3 you know....

... and Xbox 360 and Wii U and PC

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 15, 2013, 01:22:01 PM
... and Xbox 360 and Wii U and PC
And those too. I really hope buying a PS4 isnt for any Ubisoft games for this year. They all seem multiplatform as it is.

Hakudamashi

inFamous is cool and all, but I'm waiting on the next main Ratchet & Clank game.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 01:47:40 PM
inFamous is cool and all, but I'm waiting on the next main Ratchet & Clank game.
speaking of Rachet and Clank, did Deadlock HD ever come out?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 01:01:43 PM

You know, I was wondering why the PS3 didn't even allow you to go back. Well, it allowed PS1 games at least. But not the PS2 games. Plus they changed out the controllers for wireless. Then there's the new one and you have to switch out controllers again, and also can't play your old games on it. And it's not like that even increases profit on reselling old games, when lots of fans will just buy the HD versions regardless. But oh well. It's still good for anyone who's just starting out, or doesn't mind rebuying some stuff. The new features that they did add should be really nice anyways.  And Sony might need the extra profit since people steal their games.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 01:49:20 PM
speaking of Rachet and Clank, did Deadlock HD ever come out?

i have the all for one game and i was wondering if u have the game

SmashFinale

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 15, 2013, 02:45:42 PM
i have the all for one game and i was wondering if u have the game
I do not. Seemed kinda like a spinoff to me. So i wasn't interested in it.

TheGameNinja

shadowtheultimate101

I SURE AS HECK WILL.I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!!!!
Shadow.Shadowtheultimate.SHADOWTHEULTIMATE101!!

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 11:16:24 AM
If you're gonna come into this topic with that overused flawed argument, then please leave.
You're right, I apologize for blindly making that argument.