Cliffy B. is a Cunt and Reggie is a GOD

Started by Hakudamashi, June 17, 2013, 03:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Because Smash Bros. saved the Gamecube, along with Mario, Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, Pikmin, Star Fox, and every other popular Nintendo franchise. Oh wait, the Gamecube sold worse than every other console that generation.

jkid101094

In the Wii U's defense Melee didn't have the support of a bunch of starved Megaman fans.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 17, 2013, 04:55:33 PM
Because Smash Bros. saved the Gamecube, along with Mario, Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, Pikmin, Star Fox, and every other popular Nintendo franchise. Oh wait, the Gamecube sold worse than every other console that generation.
Yeah, but people are stupid and always buy stupid shit they don't want =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 17, 2013, 05:08:09 PM
In the Wii U's defense Melee didn't have the support of a bunch of starved Megaman fans.

Yeah, but it was on a console that was as powerful as it's competitors.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 17, 2013, 06:00:25 PM
Yeah, but it was on a console that was as powerful as it's competitors.
Well back then it had two competitors, not one.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 17, 2013, 06:46:45 PM
Well back then it had two competitors, not one.

You know, there are still more people that want the Xbox One than there are people who want the Wii U
The lack of released games and multiplat support goes a long way...

Add to that the price and the (supposedly) lack of "next-gen graphics"...

The Wii sold because it was cheap and grabbed the audience outside of the "Gamer".
That audience is gone for the most part. A change of course will- or must happen sooner or later...

Nintendo needs to bring new AAA Titles on the table- something that can actually compete with the juggernauts of today- not the juggernauts of 20 years ago.

They at least got the JRPG part crossed out... though X will probably be crushed by FFXV.
And i would not be surprised if Knack sells more than Mario 3D World.

Hakudamashi

I blame the corporations for spoiling this generation of humans into believing in quantity over quality, and graphics over gameplay.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 18, 2013, 03:45:28 AM
I blame the corporations for spoiling this generation of humans into believing in quantity over quality, and graphics over gameplay.

quantity of quality.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 18, 2013, 06:56:31 AM
exactly.
No, it was more of a "I don't even"

Quality is quality, I don't care how frequently it comes, infact, I think the longer the wait the better, it means more polish is being done.
I can't even play half of the games that come out within a year, hell, I still haven't played Red Dead Redemption amongst other things.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 18, 2013, 07:18:46 AM
No, it was more of a "I don't even"

Quality is quality, I don't care how frequently it comes, infact, I think the longer the wait the better, it means more polish is being done.
I can't even play half of the games that come out within a year, hell, I still haven't played Red Dead Redemption amongst other things.

And?
Wii U lacks games, thus no intrest under most gamers.

Just look at the comparison of fantastic PS3 games coming in 2013 in comparison to whats coming to Wii U this year.
I can already say the same thing about the PS4 in '14.

I'll be getting both anyway, so it doesnt really matter to me. But, that is the case for most.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 18, 2013, 07:40:16 AM
And?
Wii U lacks games, thus no intrest under most gamers.

Just look at the comparison of fantastic PS3 games coming in 2013 in comparison to whats coming to Wii U this year.
I can already say the same thing about the PS4 in '14.

I'll be getting both anyway, so it doesnt really matter to me. But, that is the case for most.
But aren't most of those ports?
Why do people like to use the ports argument again Nintendo, but with other consoles it's allowed to slide?
But I digress
Wii U IS getting Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Pikmin
That's quite the diverse line-up of games that are SURE to grant hours upon hours of enjoyment.
I personally would rather get a console that announces few games, all of which I will love, rather than a console that announces many much games, but I only enjoy 1 or 2 of 'em.

Not saying there are only 1 or 2 PS4 games that interest me, but y'know, principles n' shit.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 18, 2013, 07:51:00 AM
But aren't most of those ports?
Why do people like to use the ports argument again Nintendo, but with other consoles it's allowed to slide?
But I digress
Wii U IS getting Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Pikmin
That's quite the diverse line-up of games that are SURE to grant hours upon hours of enjoyment.
I personally would rather get a console that announces few games, all of which I will love, rather than a console that announces many much games, but I only enjoy 1 or 2 of 'em.

Not saying there are only 1 or 2 PS4 games that interest me, but y'know, principles n' shit.

They are Multiplatform Games. Most of which the Wii U lacks.
The reason why people dismissed ports on Wii U because almost all were ports of old games up until now.

You are not wrong per se, but it is not the reality we face.

The situation might be not the case for you, jkid, me and probably a fair amount of other people.
But it is for the far majority. We here do not make up the console market.