Soulcalibur II HD Online Edition

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 20, 2013, 03:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

QuoteGames Radar is reporting that they have been told by Namco that the upcoming HD verison of Soul Calibur II, currently slated for PSN and Xbox Live, could be ported to Wii U if they think there is enough demand. They also said fans can demonstrate demand by bugging @hoshino_calibur about it on Twitter. Just, like, don't threaten him.

In other words, as long no insults are thrown into the mix you might have a chance on SC2HDO for Wii U.
But I bet someone already posted "you greedy bastards"

Hakudamashi

I guess all that success of the gamecube version doesn't mean a damn thing...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 22, 2013, 03:11:54 AM
I guess all that success of the gamecube version doesn't mean a damn thing...

Why should it?
Nintendo actually sold a bunch of GameCubes, unlike with the Wii U.

Hakudamashi

I guess that means Nintendo totally didn't sell me this Wii U I have right now...

And this whole "lol there's no demand" excuse from developers needs to stop. I'd hate to imagine the people who decide what games we play are on the side of the trolls.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 22, 2013, 03:27:16 AM
I guess that means Nintendo totally didn't sell me this Wii U I have right now...

And this whole "lol there's no demand" excuse from developers needs to stop. I'd hate to imagine the people who decide what games we play are on the side of the trolls.

And this whole blind following of Nintendo Fans needs to stop.
Nothing is going to change until Nintendo manages to sell Wii U's to more than 10 People.
If you need someone to blame, blame Nintendo for failing incredibly hard currently.

Also, pst, no one wants losses. Just because a few loud people want a game on Wii U, doesnt mean everyone else does too!

Hakudamashi

Way to miss the point Kyo

Was there people upset about that Mickey game or TMNT Out of the Shadows, or hell, even GTAV not being on Wii U?

I'm talking about back in the day where devs didn't make excuses, or tried to justify why they didn't make a game for a certain console, they just didn't, and the fans just moved on.

Why the need to go out of the way to attack the Wii U and make the Wii U owners upset, and feed the Wii U hating trolls.

Hell, even I, and many others eventually got over the no Soul Calibur on Wii U thing and was gonna get it anyway.
What did this accomplish? Now the people, like me, who were going to get this day one are now gonna hold off on it on the promise that a Wii U ver. will be made, and if it doesn't, it's highly likely we'll all just say f*ck it and not buy it at all.

I'm asking devs to stop acting like immature school bullies and stop with the attacking of the unpopular console and making those who did buy it feel like they made the wrong choice or something.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Bullies? No, they're just telling why because they're being asked why.
Either on Twitter, Facebook or by the Press.

Hakudamashi

They could go about it in a less jerk way, and make it less of an event.

Like say there is not enough demand from the Wii U side to make a sustainable profit, rather than "There's no demand, Wii U sucks lol"

And then this whole "Hey puppets, make enough noise and maybe we'll make a ver. for your uncool console."
And one can only imagine what they'll respond with if that Wii U ver. doesn't happen.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

That is only the way you pick it up, not the way it is being portrayed.

Hakudamashi

If you say so.

The point is, Namco Bandai unnecessarily made a bunch of people upset, and will likely lose potential sales as a result.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay