Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward

Started by Elija2, September 10, 2013, 05:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

That Alice is apart of the Government, the Blackberry I picked up will stop the bombs, and Sig/The Author has a swimsuit fetish.

Now, IN AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE!!!
I betrayed Phi, but she picked ally, she didn't like that very, swore vengeance upon my mortal soul, then got the big dumb robot man to knock me out...

NOW BACK TO THAT OTHER TIMELINE!!!
I convinced Phi to stay this time even though she has 9BP. So now we set off to find the 02 bomb, but not before Phi explained to me that she's a DC fantard, and how why I, the player, shouldn't go WTF when Sigma selectively decides when to acknowledge he can time jump, or world jump as the case may be...

But aywho, we met back up with everyone, and Sigma using the power of save states, now knows who set the bombs... then "To Be Continued"... Or for f*ck's sake, seriously? We all know Dio set the bombs, why even do this?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Stop reading the files.

Betray Luna next.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 11, 2013, 12:16:25 PM
Betray Luna next.

SAY THAT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER AND SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST!

Anyway, alternate timeline time. I went to the Archives with Cleavage and Luna. Dem f*cking bookcases, oh mah gawd, this Vita better come with a stylus accessory before I beat this game or someone's gonna get hurt  >:(
But anyway, repeated scenes, but this time having Alice kill herself resulted in a Game Over... what made this death in particular so special? But anyway, I immediately repeated the scenario and Sigma use his world jumping superpowers to get to Alice before she kills herself, woohoo.

So into the AB rooms to vote, since Clover stayed behind with Alice, no shit I had to choose ally, what kind of monster would choose betray at a time like this? But not before discovering that Sigma was sprouting jizz from his palm, dude, that's gross.
But for the first time ever since I started this game, everyone chose Ally
But now, about that jizz, it's not stopping... So now Luna wanted to have a talk with me... alone... just the two of us... in the garden.

That's it, whoever the fuck Luna's English voice actress is, you've just earned yourself a new stalker!

But Luna thinks the jizz outta my hands is cause I'm a robot... Sigma's the robot... ain't that some shit. I mean, we should listen to Luna about robots, I think she would know a thing or two about robots, just saying...
But Phi sneaked in and ruined our moment, was probably lonely, but we found the bomb. And the same shit happened as last time even the "To Be Continued", f*cking Dio is right there guys...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Imagine the hot robo-sex that Sigma and Luna would have.

Hakudamashi

Do robots even have genitalia?

And I found out Luna's voice actress is Laura Bailey... someone who is already in my top 3 favourite voice  actresses of all time... I couldn't lover her anymore than I already do if I tried...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

They could. I mean, Luna looks like a real human in every other aspect.

I'm sure your feelings are mutual.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 12, 2013, 06:36:23 AM
They could. I mean, Luna looks like a real human in every other aspect.
What would a robot vagina even feel like?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Hmmm, I've never used one...

Anyway, over the weekend, by an act of GOD, I was able to get both PKMN Y and Wonderful 101... sooooooooooo, these log entries are going on a bit of a hiatus...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Adventure Log # Who gives a f*ck, goooooo.

Decided to dial back to the time where I could betray Clover to get the obvious bad ending out of the way, and boy was it a doozy. Didn't expect them to cut his f*cking arm off, but that's what you get for being a cunt.

Now I'm gonna get the "Betray Luna" business out of the way, which actually becomes surprisingly easy to do with how much a s scmuck ass bitch Sigma is, and realise ppl are angry at this f*cker and not you... f*ck Sigma.
The first being the bad ending where Tenmyouji grabs his kids and GTFO cause OMG there's a killer on the loose.

The Second was the alternate to the amazing Luna ending, where she was soo stricken with divines sadness that she just grabbed Quark from hammer space and GTFO leaving Sigma and Phi alone in a building full of dead bodies...

And the third and final one where we get the option to betray her the first time, but it was more Phi and Luna bickering about it so no skin off my bones.
I also finally got clarification on what Alice Clover and K were bickering about after round one. But anyway then next puzzle room had to be done with Alice and Clover because trust issues, and it was in the panties pantry. Solvd the puzzles, got the gold file, didn't read it, GTFO'd booyah.
And y'know the drill, Quark's gone missing, Alice suicided, Luna's in stasis, blahblahblah, TO THE AB GAME.
Clover being soo stricken with Alice's death, it was easy to manipulate her into choosing Ally, but then Phi came and laid down the logics of choosing Betray... so Ally and stay with Clover, or Betray and leave with Phi.... Why is this even a option? F*ck Clover
So now I finally get to see the outside of this place... and it's in the middle of a f*cking desert... 's great. But then alternate timeline Phi came to get shit done, we got much needed info out of Dio, and this story is now, of all things, bringing religion into this... for the love of-

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Also, WTF? Dio's end is a big dumb cliff hanger...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Luna's wasn't
Phi escapes, Luna gets shut down, and Sigma withers away in the bulding till he goes mad and dies. That's enough closure for me.

Dio's is like
"I'll take you to this place"
"What place?"

The End

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay