Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward

Started by Elija2, September 10, 2013, 05:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

I can't believe you were planning to cheat on Luna.

Hakudamashi

I can't account for what Sigma does =P. I on the other hand would never cheat on Luna

But anyway, using psychic prowers, I went back to that one loose end when Clover was gonna kill everyone(ha) and explained to her about the Raidical Sex is why Alice died.
But anyway, into the Director's office with Tenmyouji and Quark, and again, I get the banter between characters that I've been yearning for, better late than never I guess...
Also, wth? Tenmyouji knows Akane? How? Did I miss something in 999?

But after that was over, ZERO APPEARED. TO TALK ABOUT TERMITES. FUCKING TERMITES, WTF DOES TERMITES HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

But that's besides the point, AB game time and since it's tenmy and Quark, there's no way they'd betray me right? Oh who am I kidding... But the good news is that I got Tenmyouji's ending that actually gave me feels =U.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

So, with my knowledge of that IG Duplicator thingie, I went back in time to the point where we had one Axelavair, but 2 radical 6 patients. We duplicated that sh*t and viola, everyone's alive, for the first time ever, now Alice can actually do sh*t., but gotta play that AB game first.
So naturally, Alice wasn't awake yet, so I picked Ally... imagine my face when I saw that somehoe Alice picked Betray...
So naturally, I rewinded and betrayed the bitch, also, for the first time ever, everyone picked betray...

Angst, soo much angst, too much angst, can't handle this angst.

But anyway, time to spend quality time with the woman who tried to kill me, and goddammit, they actually got me to care about Alice =U(Though I must question what was with her clothes at the end of 999... or her current clothes for that matter)
But anyway, using the power of magic and DC, we have finally figured out something I've figured out ages ago, yes, Dio set the f*cking bombs...then we all died.

So then I warped to one of the 2 times where I can expose Dio. To no avail, the bombs still went off, and we all still die, but not without finding out Sigma has robotic arms
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on November 20, 2013, 07:03:35 PM
So then I warped to one of the 2 times where I can expose Dio. To no avail, the bombs still went off, and we all still die, but not without finding out Sigma has robotic arms

Maybe you can have sex with Luna after all.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on November 21, 2013, 04:25:05 AM
Maybe you can have sex with Luna after all.
That'd be great.

So um, I stayed up till 4am beating this thing... and I did... all my gasps. I dunno how I can type a log without giving out any relevant spoilers, so maybe I should just give my final thoughts...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on November 21, 2013, 06:49:25 AM
So um, I stayed up till 4am beating this thing... and I did... all my gasps. I dunno how I can type a log without giving out any relevant spoilers, so maybe I should just give my final thoughts...

You're the only other person here who seems to give a shit about Zero Escape so you might as well post everything.

Hakudamashi

Is there a reason why Akane is just leaving Junpei n the dark?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I guess I should tell you that a sort of 'bonus ending' unlocks after you get all the gold files.

Hakudamashi

Already saw it, they introduce the 3rd protagonist, Junpei gives up on Akane to be a father, Clover and Alice accept that they're f*cked, and Luna's still adorable.

Still don't get why Akane is keeping Junpei in the dark though. I mean, why avoid him and keep this stuff to herself all these years, then just jerk him around at the last minute?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I forget, but didn't she say something about being ashamed of what she did and too embarrassed to face Junpei?

Don't forget to read the answers.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on November 21, 2013, 04:11:36 PM
I forget, but didn't she say something about being ashamed of what she did and too embarrassed to face Junpei?
She said no such thing
In fact, in the ending where we went to the Q room, she was quite pleased to see him, and according to the answers, the 2 are still very much fond of each other. Which just raises the question of why was she keeping him in the dark? They're espers of the same wavelength or whatever and can communicate telepathically, and hell, even jump into each other's bodies, why not let him in on this plan to save the world?

Also, yey, there's a real Luna.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I'm not so sure if Akane and Junpei's feelings are mutual anymore. While Akane wished that she could have spent her life with Junpei, Junpei felt that the Akane he knew was gone. I guess we'll find out in the next game.

Also, I don't think the mystery person in the secret ending is a third protagonist. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to represent the player.

Hakudamashi

Maybe that can change if Sigma fixes this radical 6 issue and relieves the stress off of Akane in time for her to see Junpei before he ragequits.

Also, it just occurred to me that Phi tried to flirt with an old man...ew.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

It's funny because there are a couple of parts in the game where the other characters call you an old man or make jokes about your age but since you don't know that you're an old man they all go right over your head.

So...closing thoughts? How do you think it compares to 999? What are some things it does better or worse in your opinion? Will you be getting the next game (you pretty much have to at this point)?