Mountain...|127...|115
National....|475...|417

Hakudamashi

Dex........|Seen...|Caught...
Central....|150.....|150
Coastal....|151.....|151
Mountain..|124.....|102
National...|447.....|424

Apparently Legendaries don't count towards Dex completion. I got the crown for the Coastal Dex before getting Zapdos.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I need someone to help me evolve Pokemon that trade with items. I don't exactly trust the GTS and it seems that they don't trust me either seeing as most trades are asking for Pokemon that are already fully evolved.

The Pokemon in question are Swirlix, Spritzee, Rhydon, Scyther and Kingdra.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

According to Serebii shinies in Gen 6 have become a bit more common, having the rate for a standard encounter being reduced from 1 in 8,191 to 1 in 4095, with Consecutive Fishing, Chaining and the Masuda Method having been confirmed to increase it further. I guess this was done in attempt to make it easier for players to find them but also makes them much less valuable. What are your thoughts on this? Do you still think shiny Pokemon are worth the effort?

http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 18, 2013, 03:52:40 AM
According to Serebii shinies in Gen 6 have become a bit more common, having the rate for a standard encounter being reduced from 1 in 8,191 to 1 in 4095, with Consecutive Fishing, Chaining and the Masuda Method having been confirmed to increase it further. I guess this was done in attempt to make it easier for players to find them but also makes them much less valuable. What are your thoughts on this? Do you still think shiny Pokemon are worth the effort?

http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml
I really don't like it.

Hakudamashi

As someone who never found the worth of shinies, I thinkat the very least, it allows new gen gamers to be better aware of their existence.
From that, well, their worth is the eyes of whoever has them.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Hakudamashi on November 18, 2013, 10:49:03 AM
As someone who never found the worth of shinies, I thinkat the very least, it allows new gen gamers to be better aware of their existence.
From that, well, their worth is the eyes of whoever has them.

Pokerus has always been the thing you never knew about, not shinies. I've never gotten it once and it's been around just as long.

jkid101094

This is the only Generation where I've yet to get Pokerus, yet I have about nine shinies.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Anyone got Articuno or Moltres? I've got Zapdos and I've caught everything else in Kalos. Those two are the only things I still need.

jkid101094

I have Moltres on X and have to catch Articuno on Y. I was going to do this with Wind too because he also has Zapdos.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Whether you get the joke or not, that's it's name.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.