Wich Hero fights the Evil, when the Evil was the Hero?!

Started by shadowDOESrock, February 28, 2009, 10:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on February 28, 2009, 06:38:52 PM
ultimate unknown: (aka elana that is really pissed off):RAGHHHHHHHHHHHH * his evil sonic * you hurt the city * hits him again* you try to hurt a chao *hits him again* AND YOU MAKE ME MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD* rapidly hits evil sonic*

EvilSonic: Yeah, punch harder! HARDER! HAHAHA, let me absorb all your POOWWWEEER!
Amy: *crys* Sonic why?!
EvilSonic: i'm NOT sonUGH!
(turns to sonic)
sonic: Get, out....of MEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sonic: Hey, i did it! UGH
(goes back to EvilSonic)
EvilSonic: grrr, i am not sonic, pink bitch! (beams, hit's amy arm) Ups, heheh!

Princessofthechaosemerald

Ultimat being:Amy?!?!...*tuns stronger* SONIC BOOOM*hits evil sonic*

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on March 01, 2009, 03:01:35 AM
Ultimat being:Amy?!?!...*tuns stronger* SONIC BOOOM*hits evil sonic*

EvilSonic: Yes, give me POWEEEER! My Weekness is Love, but u don't know that! HAHAHA! wait, forgot what i saied! MORE POWWER, hit me, yes,, UH, YES!

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: let me think evil sonic...........I WON'T FORGET WHAT YOU SAID!!! *tears start falling* WE WANT THE REAL SONIC BACK! HE'S PROBABLY THE MOST FASTEST AND HEROIC PERSON IN THE WROLD! NOW GIVE HIM BACK!!!! *all emeraldsa and seven world rings appear around him*...remember this saying sonic? "what ever you do, don't blink!". AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! *turns into his ultimate form and fuses with the anceint Tiger spirit that his ancestors used to have*......THIS IS FOR WHAT  YOU DID TO METAL CITY! *punches evil sonic in the gut* THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO AMY! *spin dashes at evil sonic*.....NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US BACK THE REAL SONIC! *rapidly hits him*

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on March 01, 2009, 03:56:02 AM
Tiger: let me think evil sonic...........I WON'T FORGET WHAT YOU SAID!!! *tears start falling* WE WANT THE REAL SONIC BACK! HE'S PROBABLY THE MOST FASTEST AND HEROIC PERSON IN THE WROLD! NOW GIVE HIM BACK!!!! *all emeraldsa and seven world rings appear around him*...remember this saying sonic? "what ever you do, don't blink!". AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! *turns into his ultimate form and fuses with the anceint Tiger spirit that his ancestors used to have*......THIS IS FOR WHAT  YOU DID TO METAL CITY! *punches evil sonic in the gut* THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO AMY! *spin dashes at evil sonic*.....NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US BACK THE REAL SONIC! *rapidly hits him*

EvilSonic: WHAT?! ugh, ah, UAAAAAAAA! (falls on the ground) You, won't defeat...me! (EXPLOSION) (MUCH SMOKE, Sonic steps out of the somke)
Sonic: Hey Guyz, what's up?
EvilSonic: (appears behind sonic, kicks him in the back, sonic crashes in a building) He, Sonic might got out of me,but, i'm still here! AND NOW, I'll SHOW YOU, WHAT CHAOS EMERALDS CAN REALLY DO! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (goez Super) he, don't think its finish: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa (goes hyper, goes ultimate, goes surpreme)

<ULTIMATE and SURPREME Form, the 2 highest power-up form with Chaos Emeralds!>

SurpremeEvilSonic: Now, what are you going to do?! He
Sonic: Hehe! Nothing better to say?!
SurpremeEvilSonic: Only Peapole that have Chaos Power always in the Body can go Surpreme! So, what are going to to now?

Light the Hedgehog

me: SONIC!

Shadow: *looks at evil sonic* you....!

Shade: *falls from the sky*...WHOO-HOO! *lands on the ground softly*....let's get this party done and over with! *seven wrold rings appear around him*

Shadow: *chaos emeralds appear around him and sonic*

me: *7 legendary emeralds appear around me8 SUPREME ISN'T THE FINAL LIMIT OF THE EMERALDS! *turns into my god form* THIS IS! ready everyone?!

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on March 01, 2009, 04:36:57 AM
me: SONIC!

Shadow: *looks at evil sonic* you....!

Shade: *falls from the sky*...WHOO-HOO! *lands on the ground softly*....let's get this party done and over with! *seven wrold rings appear around him*

Shadow: *chaos emeralds appear around him and sonic*

me: *7 legendary emeralds appear around me8 SUPREME ISN'T THE FINAL LIMIT OF THE EMERALDS! *turns into my god form* THIS IS! ready everyone?!

SurpremeEvilSonic.: God Form, heh, well, it isn't higher! Diffrence is, Surpreme uses All Negativ Power, while God uses all Good Power! but hate is stronger than love, that's why you all are going to die! Hmhm, now, this is the ultimate Chaos Attack, named: Chaos Erazor, what it is? It destroyes evryhing, evry single cell! Say goodbye to this PLANET! CHAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EEEEEEEEEEEEE.....(your turn to do something)

Light the Hedgehog

me: *points at Supreme Evil Sonic* i think you have that backwards! LIGHT GAIA, THE BEING THAT MADE MY CREATION A REALITY, LEND ME YOUR POWER!!!! *is at full power x9,999,999,999,999*

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on March 01, 2009, 04:47:56 AM
me: *points at Supreme Evil Sonic* i think you have that backwards! LIGHT GAIA, THE BEING THAT MADE MY CREATION A REALITY, LEND ME YOUR POWER!!!! *is at full power x9,999,999,999,999*

Surpreme Evil Sonic; RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Super Sonic: oh no, its to late! o_O
Surp.Evil Sonic: ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... (YOUR TURN)

Light the Hedgehog

me: MODEL X, MODEL Z, MODEL A! LEND ME ALL YOUR POWER! TRIPLE MEGAMERGE!!!! *megamerges into a god version of Mgeaman Model ZXA*

Ultimat being:...you destroy the ciy,hurt my friends,and....hurt amy.....DIIIIIE*almost kills evil sonic*

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on March 01, 2009, 05:48:33 AM
Ultimat being:...you destroy the ciy,hurt my friends,and....hurt amy.....DIIIIIE*almost kills evil sonic*
*crashes on ground*
EvilSurpremeSonic: RRRRRRRR! (Chaos erazor's r! that's what you should have stopped but oh well) (Earth Explodes) But all the ones in Super form or higher still are there)
EvilSurp.Sonic: Uupps, did i just blow it up? :) :D ;D

Light the Hedgehog

me: i'm ready!

all biometals: WE'RE READY!!

Model W: *merges with me*

me: DIE, EVIL SONIC!

Pucca: *is mad* GRRRRR.....*changes into her super form called "Noodle Girl"* HEE-YAH! *punches evil sonic*

OOC: all of Noodle Girl's attacks are powered by love.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on March 01, 2009, 06:31:14 AM
Ultimat being:ready for the last round..>:D

ESS: No, i'm not, first, i'm gonna BLOW UP MO-BYE-US!
Sonic: its Mobius, MOBIUS, not Mobyeus!
ESS: STFU!
Sonic: What, i'm just saying the truth!
ESS: Grr, Chaos montherf*ck*ng Control! (zapp, gone)