How about fuck you, Nintendo.

Started by shadowDOESrock, August 29, 2014, 03:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

As far as I know we're both the same race, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 30, 2014, 11:37:31 PM
As far as I know we're both the same race, though.

Yeah, but leaf is like "urrrghhhh, dun call me thaaaat"

jkid101094

Well I hate Spanish culture but I'm not the kind of person to get pissy about someone stating the truth. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Moonlight Enchilada

It's like an eternal love-hate relationship with Ninty, I can't even e_e

Hey guys, it's E3 again! time to blow all of you away and give you lots of things to be excited about!
oh, but let's not forget that it's been a couple of years, and for you who have finally given into temptation and bought whatever our newest DS/3DS model has been, welp, soon you're gunna have to buy our newer model because that's where all those new games you want will be
love u gais and so does Isabelle

uurgh

Made by the Eternal Goddessu!~

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: moonlight-echidna on August 31, 2014, 01:55:15 AM

Hey guys, it's E3 again! time to blow all of you away and give you lots of things to be excited about!
oh, but let's not forget that it's been a couple of years, and for you who have finally given into temptation and bought whatever our newest DS/3DS model has been, welp, soon you're gunna have to buy our newer model because that's where all those new games you want will be

uurgh

All of that.l

Maddiekinns

Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 31, 2014, 02:47:18 AM
All of that.l
Quote from: moonlight-echidna on August 31, 2014, 01:55:15 AM

uurgh

shadowDOESrock

Quotelol... Yet another cash grab. Why not just market it as a completely new handheld 3 years into the 3DS' lifespan? 'Cuz that's essentially what they're doing.

I've bought into a lot of system remodels over my years of gaming... PSone, PS2 Slim, GBA SP, PS3 Slim and more, but all were able to play newer games that came out, as well as older games. Why? Because they weren't marketed as new systems.

When you split your gaming library for a particular system... that's called making a new system. And, Nintendo isn't marketing it like one, which is what makes me mad. They're getting a game on it that would sell like hotcakes, and basically making a new system for it to get the aforementioned cash grab a-goin'.

There's no point in adopting a system when months later they release another one that looks identical, but plays different games you can't currently use.

Hakudamashi

Nintendo's magnificent marketing team at work again.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

So Smash 3DS supports the extra buttons/nub on the new 3DS but doesn't support the Circle Pad Pro.

Basically those with old 3DS' are at a disadvantage.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on September 06, 2014, 10:43:13 AM
So Smash 3DS supports the extra buttons/nub on the new 3DS but doesn't support the Circle Pad Pro.

Basically those with old 3DS' are at a disadvantage.

Nope. Still not a dick move. Not at all. Nope.

jkid101094

Dick move or not I'm still buying it.

Can it still play DS games?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: Crystal Candy on September 06, 2014, 11:56:58 AM
Sheep.

Quote from: Crystal Candy on September 06, 2014, 11:56:58 AM
But yes, it does.

Sweet. That makes it the first Nintendo system with two generations of backwards compatibility. Maybe we'll finally be even able to play them in HD.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 06, 2014, 12:11:10 PM
Sweet. That makes it the first Nintendo system with two generations of backwards compatibility. Maybe we'll finally be even able to play them in HD.

The new 3DS doesn't count as a new generation.

And the 3DS doesn't even have an HD screen.