Main Menu

Thanks.

Started by shadowDOESrock, October 13, 2014, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

I just wanted to let you all know, that I am greatful for everything you have done.
You guys have entertained me on many many occasions, even made me laugh out loud. We had some fantastic discussions here, ranging from silly to actually informative and intriguing...
Showed me many new things. Things I might've never known about it.
You guys were great English teachers too, haha.

I might have been mean, offensive, or just a flatout asshole sometimes-- and I just want to let you know, I usually dont mean it... I dont talk a lot, so sometimes I just let it out subconsciously, even if it just text... I'm actually really pleasing to talk to in person...

I dont know where I would be if I at least didnt get a laugh from here. If I didnt get to think about something else...

Sure, this is just a brief, lazy text, but I really do mean it. It's 5am and I'm awake and I dont even know, just...

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Elija2

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

shadowDOESrock

Tanassy

Aww, that's actually quite hurtful. I thought I was a good friend ;w;

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Ru-class Battleship Viceroy Tana on October 15, 2014, 12:31:01 PM
Aww, that's actually quite hurtful. I thought I was a good friend ;w;

You thought.

Tanassy

Well this is upsetting..

jkid101094

It's OK, Tana hun. I still love you~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I didn't know Tana and Kyo had beef.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 15, 2014, 12:39:59 PM
It's OK, Tana hun. I still love you~

T-thank you ;w;

Quote from: Elija2 on October 15, 2014, 12:40:46 PM
I didn't know Tana and Kyo had beef.

i didn't know either. one moment, we're cool. And I stop talking much on Skype for a while due to Real Life™ and when I come back he hates me ><

it's okay. i still love you Kyo. You made my life better sometimes when it was shit ;n;

you were my best pal once, we loved music together and talked about so many games and stuff, so I'll always be here..

Hakudamashi

C'mon Kyo, don't be a jerk.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I'm pretty sure Tana is a bit of a pedophile so I can't blame Kyo for not liking her.

Tanassy

Quote from: Elija2 on October 15, 2014, 12:52:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Tana is a bit of a pedophile so I can't blame Kyo for not liking her.

If that was the reason he would have hated me years ago. I'm not one though, just a fan of 2D Lolis.
I like curvy 3D waifus.