Main Menu

shadow the hedgehog rp

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, March 11, 2009, 11:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Light the Hedgehog

Knuckles haters: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elana:...*blows up knuckels haters and luvers*

Light the Hedgehog

Sonic: *randomly kicks me in the nuts (balls)*

me:...OOF! AAGH! THAT'S THE SECOND TIME IN MY LIFE THAT'S HAPPEND!!! *falls over*

Elana;second..how hit you the first

Light the Hedgehog

me: invader amy....

one hour of healing later....

me:....*gets back up on my feet*..okay, that's it sonic! NOW YOUR GONNA GET IT!!! *goes dark super and dashes tpward Sonic*

Sonic: OH SHI-! *is being PWNED by me*

Elana*in a gir like tone*..oh ya..i rmember her...

Light the Hedgehog

me: *holds ben by the neck and chokes him*

Light the Hedgehog

me:...ben the hedgehog...you always long for a purpose and a chance to help people....yet you try to kil the person who wants to help you...me...i am a part of Light Gaia...a part of him that stays at the surface of the earth whether or not he's around....since you don't want me to help you...i'll just have to KILL YOU!!!! *chokes ben until he can't breathe*

OOC: HOW DO YA LIEK THEM APPLES EH, BEN?! YOU ALWAYS BE SO D*MN UNFAIR! WE SET UP A OLE PLAY AND THEN YOU SCREW IT UP WITH YOUR FC'S "GOD LIKE" powers!

Light the Hedgehog

me *in normal voice*:...ben...run!

Tiger:.... O_O

me:...i can't control my self!.....go away..NOW!!

Light the Hedgehog

me:..Tiger....get  everyone out of here...now!!!

Tiger:....CHAOS...SHEILD! *puts everyone including ben in a sheild, attacthes a rope to it and flies to Sky World, the home of Pit (as in the brawl character)*

Light the Hedgehog

me:..*breathes heavily*....huh?..oh...

Light the Hedgehog

me:...!....i feel.....anger.....*eyes switch from grey to black*....HOW DARE YOU KILL BEN?!?!

Light the Hedgehog

me: i remember when someone i knew gave his LIFE to save us! all in one falcon punch! IF HE GAVE HIS LIFE THEN I SHALL TOO!